Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Single Coming?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Reading this site, you'd be forgiven for thinking people already don't sometimes. ;)

Because most people knows that ARTPOP is over ^^ We are craving for something new (I'm not counting CtC, most of us don't care about this album ^^) 

crisTEAne

Because most people knows that ARTPOP is over ^^ We are craving for something new (I'm not counting CtC, most of us don't care about this album ^^)

thats simply not true

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

somechick

ARTPOP is not over at least until the tour is done. :p And while not all fans are psyched for C2C, plenty are too.

Son of Venus

thats simply not true

it is considering that Anything Goes "flopped" on iTunes.If most of the fans cared about C2C it would charted higher.

monketsharona

it is considering that Anything Goes "flopped" on iTunes.If most of the fans cared about C2C it would charted higher.

and the video would have at least 10 million views (it's only 1.5 million  :toofunny: ) 

crisTEAne

plenty of us are tho

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lana Del Shade

To me it sounds like more Cheek 2 Cheek promo :)

I dont think so they would say the C2Cgallery and not the ARTPOPgallery.

It's probably irrelevant, but the app countdown (supposedly) finishes again in 19 days? That's only a few days away from the Sydney artRAVE. Gaga might debut the single on the app and perform it for the first time at artRAVE?  :shrug:

don’t you know my a** is famous

Archived