đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Katy Perry to push boundaries in the future; says 'fame is disgusting'

Dodo

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I really look foward to this... as much as I hate people dissing her for her childish ways, that thing ain't gonna work forever!

I hope ehis isn't like that "I'll be a little darker" promise!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chic

• Yanko

• Essence

• Dodo

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for her derkest album yet. Push those boundaries Kety - can't wait for you to shed the blue weave 

:sharon:

*slime green now :usrs: 

Ladle Ghoulash

I just feel like she doesn't really have much in the way of creative or artistic intuition. Like, even when Gaga is doing something "generic", there's intention, you know? I just don't sense that drive or itch from Katy at all.

RainingOnMe

I just feel like she doesn't really have much in the way of creative or artistic intuition. Like, even when Gaga is doing something "generic", there's intention, you know? I just don't sense that drive or itch from Katy at all.

Exactly what I thought. :sweat:

Ladle Ghoulash

Exactly what I thought. :sweat:

Katy seems to do things for no apparent reason at all. Because it's "in" or because her label wants her to. I don't know, she strikes me as very disingenuous. 

(also, you know you basic as hell when you have to say "i plan on experimenting in the future" :flop:)

Edited by zebulonpyke

RainingOnMe

Katy seems to do things for no apparent reason at all. Because it's "in" or because her label wants her to. I don't know, she strikes me as very disingenuous. 

(also, you know you basic as hell when you have to say "i plan on experimenting in the future" :flop:)

She's just following the trend; with the Brooke Candy styled video that was more ARTPOP than gaga's album, and now her saying this. I feel like she's trying to get people prepared for more standard k-pop songs. :flop: