💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

I Touched Gaga!

theMonster5

Featured Posts

theMonster5

I planned to touch Gaga at artRAVE Las Vegas so I stand where she would put her hand down in MANiCURE. When the magical moment came, I grabbed her arm for a few seconds. Mission Accomplished! Now I'm HAPPY!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVdCjQXEoP0&feature=youtu.be

lavenderblondee

Happy for you!! :D

I was within inches length of her at my show, but I honestly felt terrible so many people were trying to maul her that I just kind of gave her a sympathetic look and didn't reach my hand out anymore for the rest of the night. :( It was awful knowing she was literally within reach but so many people were reaching and hitting me, that I had no energy to even attempt to/ there was no way it would of happened.

Gaga is Life

I'm happy for you! :party:

This is one of the first videos I've seen you post that doesn't involve people getting hurt :hor:

Kermit the frog

Happy for you!! :D

I was within inches length of her at my show, but I honestly felt terrible so many people were trying to maul her that I just kind of gave her a sympathetic look and didn't reach my hand out anymore for the rest of the night. :( It was awful knowing she was literally within reach but so many people were reaching and hitting me, that I had no energy to even attempt to/ there was no way it would of happened.

You did a good thing :hug:

somechick

OMG lol motion sickness from that damn video! lol She lay down right where I was standing in MSG but I'm so short I didn't even bother to try and jump up - no way I could have reached her anyway. The guy behind me tried and nearly landed on my head. :dies:

theMonster5

OMG lol motion sickness from that damn video! lol She lay down right where I was standing in MSG but I'm so short I didn't even bother to try and jump up - no way I could have reached her anyway. The guy behind me tried and nearly landed on my head. :dies:

How tall are you? I'm 5 feet 8.5 inches and I was at the exact spot where Gaga put her arm down. Thanks God it happened! I am HAPPIER in life now. LOL

somechick

How tall are you? I'm 5 feet 8.5 inches and I was at the exact spot where Gaga put her arm down. Thanks God it happened! I am HAPPIER in life now. LOL

Yeah I'm 5'4". hehe

SychosSoChic

I felt blessed that she had just heard me scream "I love you" at her  :cry:

I am so happy for you  :cry:

jknotreallyihateu

jk  :hug:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived