Would YOU die for Gaga?

Logan

Sacrifice   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

Allison M

I would.

Partly for a selfish reason that I don't think I would cope well if something happened to her.

Also, I love her so much and have such a strong emotional connection to her. Plus, she has a much larger effect on the world than me. Also, if something happened to Gaga I know some people would take their lives because she is all they feel they have. So if I died for Gaga, I would in turn save multiple more lives.

So yes.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would.

Partly for a selfish reason that I don't think I would cope well if something happened to her.

Also, I love get so much and have such a strong emotional connection to her. Plus, she has a much larger effect on the world than me. Also, if something happened to Gaga I know some people would take their lives because she is all they feel they have. So if I died for Gaga, I would in turn save multiple more lives.

So yes.

this.

MelbHawker

If I was in any position to save her, then I'd do all in my power to save her or anyone's life.

If it were to mean I would die? I don't think I would.  :(

Benji

Would I try and protect her? YES, I would do that for anyone that needed help.

Would I die for her? No.

The people that voted yes...good for you for being honest and open. That's brave.

To the people that are giving people that voted yes a hard time, stop being so judgmental. 

I voted no. I love Gaga, and I live for her artistry and her message and carry it with me like an invisible purse or something. However, I would not die for her, no.

HauntingHollow

inb4 Gaga reads this topic and cancels Artrave

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Schwerk

I totally would :yes:

She's one of my favourite people in the world and if there is some situation where I had to take a bullet for her, I would.

Her dying would hurt so many more people than mine would. Same as it were between me and a mother, they can kill me. A kid needs their mom.

I actually dreamed about this once. I remember being at the show, jumping in front of her, a lot of commotion and me blacking out. next I woke up in a hospital bed. Cynthia had a laptop resting on my bed. She noticed me waking up and left the room to get the nurse and I saw an article on the laptop on how Gaga almost got shot. I didn't remember much. Then Cynthia and a nurse and a dokter came back in and she told me they had my parents fly in to NYC to see me. And I just said, tell them not to talk to the press and she smiled. :shy:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived