Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would YOU die for Gaga?

Logan

Sacrifice   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

FameHungry

Tbh I would. I didn't think I would say yes but I honestly would. She has such a huge impact on so many lives and on lives yet to be created. She's done so much, made a change. I don't think in my lifetime, I could ever do as much as she's done or will do. Yes I am valuing her life more than mine because no one depends on me. Yes, some will care but think about the impact Gaga's death will have on people, and a lot of people at that. Sorry this is a depressing post but that's how I see it.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatSLAYGUY

Although I might say Yes now, if the situation came to it probably not. I would however do my best to save her from a dangerous situation as I can't imagine a life without Gaga  :cry:

Shadow

I would die for Gaga if this scenario did indeed happen and it was the only way to save her. And I wouldn't do it just because it's her.

I can't say I'd die for anyone on the drop of the hat, since I do value my life. I would be willing to make a sacrifice to save life if there was no other way.

Give life to save life, because I could not live with myself if I was responsible in any way in someone's death. Yeah, I wouldn't be the one doing the killing, but if anyone knows what it is like to lose loved ones, they know the countless cycles one goes in their mind of what they could have done differently to keep them from passing as long as possible.

Murder is a very traumatic experience to witness. Even if it were another innocent person, how could anyone live on the same as they did before with such terrible memories? Life is valuable, but we all will pass on someday. What we do now echoes in time, to more people and living things than one might realize in scope. How would we wish to be remembered? I rather be remembered doing something good like that than going out gracefully, which is a slow, debilitating process no matter how healthy or health conscious one was in life.

At the same time, I don't like questions like these about celebrities. Privilege, status, and talent do not take away or build upon the exceptional value of every human being.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Melanie Grace

Yes but I wouldn't expect Gaga to die for me though.

If I saw a little kid getting dragged into a car, I would do my best to try and save her. I would do the exact same thing for anybody, Gaga included.  :yes:

Applause

No. But then again, thinking. Maybe. I mean, she does help save lives with her music and message... I don't. :P

Xalser

Omegahedron

I answered 'No' before I saw the post properly . . . 

Obviously, if her life was in danger and I was the closest to be able to help, then yes I would do whatever it took. But I probably would for most human beings . . . 

Giorno Giovanna

No

cuz she didn't give us TEA

giphy.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

OpusDiaboli666

Probably not, but having said that Gaga has saved and is saving so many lives everyday just by existing and I feel that if I sacrificed myself for her to live, it would save more than just her and she would carry on doing amazing things with the Born This Way Foundation. So it's a tricky one.

I like this thought and I do understand the wanting of those who she has saved to sacrifice themselves for her.

But I would never do it. But then again..I woulnd´t die for anyone because I always put myself first. I don´t know if that is a good or a bad thing but I wouldn´t die for her, nope.

I am however wondering if she could actually live without all of us. Survive yes, but living a happy life?.. maybe not and maybe that´s why she said it. I don´t even care if it was literal or not I just thought it was sweet of her to say.

itsdominik

If I knew it was the only chance for Gaga to survive, probably yes! Living a life without her wouldn't be the same anyway! I don't even want to imagine....

Gaga has saved my life, so I would save hers

Yanko

if a woman is in danger of course i would save her

if there's a  parachute in the plane and it's crashing of course i'll give it to a woman 

8b2.gif

Guy Above You

In all honesty, yes.

Not for any other reason than she actually has a future and is doing something productive with her life. :rip:

Well, another reason is that I would try to save any person (obviously not criminals tho lol), regardless of them being famous, me being a fan of them etc.

Obviously, if her life was in danger and I was the closest to be able to help, then yes I would do whatever it took. But I probably would for most human beings . . . 

This.

Archived