Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I'll get some more at the Aussie shows, so I can probably send you some. :)

thank you so much!  :hug:  :hug:

don't be ridiculous you are worth .49 cents :P

really?   :wub:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

Am I A Girl

May someone please send me some confetti? Even if it's a very little amount!:) I forgot all my confetti at artrave:(

It would mean A LOT

somechick

May u mail me some confetti please a little any piece would count if not it's okay

lol didn't I already mail you some? :p

dfghuer5

Since she doesn't perform Mary Jane Holland anymore, does that mean they no longer use the Marijuana confetti?

Am I A Girl
lol didn't I already mail you some? :p
yes!!:) thanks so much!:) I'm trying to get as much confetti as I can from different artraves so far ur the only one I got thanks

Since she doesn't perform Mary Jane Holland anymore, does that mean they no longer use the Marijuana confetti?

that's correct. I had no marijuana confetti from LA.

I still have mine pressed into my planner! I'll probably frame them at some point when I have a place to actually put things like that. :fan:  Hopefully next month!

I have marijuana leaves, hearts, stars, some of the regular paper strips or whatever... dunno if I have anything else.  I just reached down after the show and shoved a bunch down my top/cleavage for safe-keeping. :toofunny:

ChicaSkas

May u mail me some confetti please a little any piece would count if not it's okay

please email me your address:

[email protected] with your username and I'll try!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

jewelsnpugs

Is there anyone here who can send me some confetti? I was at artRAVE in NYC but I was high up so the confetti didn't come my way. I'm really upset I couldn't get any because the artRAVE's confetti looks really cool! I'll take anything! Crosses, MJH leaves, seashells, Asia/Gaga's, Heels/Shoes, etc. Thanks so much!

I didn't know we had so many confetti types :omg:

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ChicaSkas

Is there anyone here who can send me some confetti? I was at artRAVE in NYC but I was high up so the confetti didn't come my way. I'm really upset I couldn't get any because the artRAVE's confetti looks really cool! I'll take anything! Crosses, MJH leaves, seashells, Asia/Gaga's, Heels/Shoes, etc. Thanks so much!

i honestly dont have a lot but I will share :)

Please email me your address &  username: [email protected]

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I will get some more at the Aussie shows for sure. At least from 4 shows I should be able to get some....just won't have the marijuana leaves.