💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

BoomKack

I may do! If you can get me a newcastle stash that would be good. I'm actually going to be there, but I'm in APZ. And when I was in APZ in Glasgow they wouldn't let us out to get some and when we did get out we were ushered away so fast it was crazy. So I only got some from one area! :(

I'll have a look at what I'm missing and if I need anything I'll shout!

Okay, if you'd like as soon as the show is finished I can walk up to the APZ and pass you over a bunch?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

Right, I'm going to Sheffield & Newcastle on 20th and 22nd November respectively. Does anyone have any certain requests for confetti they want me to get?

Confetti and/or gaga notes please! 😘

Taylor Gaga

Right, I'm going to Sheffield & Newcastle on 20th and 22nd November respectively. Does anyone have any certain requests for confetti they want me to get?

weed and anything else pls :)

GagaStefi

Me Please! Like the weed Leaves and the rest :)

Me please :) Especially weed leaves, blue wig, stiletto, heart, diamond and anything else if you could  :shy:   :hug:

BoomKack

Right I'm literally gonna grab a handful and stuff it in my bag. If the thing you want is in there then you're in luck, it's kind of like a confetti lottery. I'll also throw a bunch to MANiCURE in APZ

ChicaSkas

Right I'm literally gonna grab a handful and stuff it in my bag. If the thing you want is in there then you're in luck, it's kind of like a confetti lottery. I'll also throw a bunch to MANiCURE in APZ

I would strongly suggest bringing a plastic grocery bag, folded or stuffed into a pocket... what you are grabbing is a hot commodity with the hardcores so might as well get as much as you can to give away/ pick and choose from / get the most options of design / sell or trade with.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BoomKack

I would strongly suggest bringing a plastic grocery bag, folded or stuffed into a pocket... what you are grabbing is a hot commodity with the hardcores so might as well get as much as you can to give away/ pick and choose from / get the most options of design / sell or trade with.

Well at my last artrave there were MOUNTAINS of the stuff left on the floor, and with the handful I got then I had at least 5 of each design so I think I'll be okay. I don't want to get too many because I have to catch a flight home (with only hand luggage) and the fear of having to explain why there's a bag full of confetti in my case... :awkney:

ChicaSkas

) and the fear of having to explain why there's a bag full of confetti in my case... :awkney:

Well, they crush down to a tiny size if you squeeze all the air out, and you don't have to be embarrassed. If someone presses you, just say,m "Oh hello. These are paper souvenirs for kids I know." Even then you don't have to say anything.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BoomKack

"Oh hello. These are paper souvenirs for kids I know."

The more I think out it the more it sounds like I've got d--gs  :toofunga:

You legend! Ours in Glasgow didnt get much at all, at no point did confetti come near me and i was seat 1!

BoomKack

You legend! Ours in Glasgow didnt get much at all, at no point did confetti come near me and i was seat 1!

At Manchester I was stood front row, right next to where they launch it from. It comes from a big canon operated by a burly stage hand, and every time it was turned on I got a right mouthful of it. Doesn't taste as good as it looks  :smh: