šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

Pierre

2lu8cnc.jpg

The Gagadollar :giveup:

Ā 

Do they use all of them for all the shows or like sometimes they use ones and then another?Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

So I went a little crazy with the confetti B0gp-V4CEAASpkA.jpg

I don't suppose you would be so kind and send me a little? I can PayPal you postage?

BoomKack

I don't suppose you would be so kind and send me a little? I can PayPal you postage?

I actually threw a lot of it away and kept like two of each. I'm going to anothee artrave in november so I could get you them then?

antpats2

i have some requests, if anyone would mind sending me any? I need another donatella shoe or two, a few black crosses, and some MJH weed leaves. + maybe more!Ā 

ChicaSkas

i have some requests, if anyone would mind sending me any? I need another donatella shoe or two, a few black crosses, and some MJH weed leaves. + maybe more!

please email
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BoomKack

Right, I'm going to Sheffield & Newcastle on 20th and 22nd November respectively. Does anyone have any certain requests for confetti they want me to get?

Rolodex of Hate

Do they still use the $100 Gaga notes at the artRAVEs? I really want one!!! :spin:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Do they still use the $100 Gaga notes at the artRAVEs? I really want one!!! :spin:

I think that was fan made

Right, I'm going to Sheffield & Newcastle on 20th and 22nd November respectively. Does anyone have any certain requests for confetti they want me to get?

I may do! If you can get me a newcastle stash that would be good. I'm actually going to be there, but I'm in APZ. And when I was in APZ in Glasgow they wouldn't let us out to get some and when we did get out we were ushered away so fast it was crazy. So I only got some from one area! :(

I'll have a look at what I'm missing and if I need anything I'll shout!