💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

MarryTheMonster

stuff it full. they can always be gently teased back into shape.

my mom said that you can iron them too actually  :gaga:

Edited by MarryTheMonster

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

ChicaSkas

my mom said that you can iron them too actually  :gaga:

YES on an extremely light heat setting :) get all those wrinkles of crushing out :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

To everyone who PMed me about the confetti - sorry I haven't sent it yet. I haven't forgotten. Just been dealing with some issues lately.

ChicaSkas

I thought I had them all but I haven't got the cross :( I guess it's a good reason to go back ^^

GREAT reason to go back!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Daenerys

THE DEVESTATION! 

I had put my confetti into a sandwich bag because I wanted to frame it with my tickets for artRAVE and my partner threw them away on accident when he went on a cleaning spree! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChicaSkas

THE DEVESTATION! 

I had put my confetti into a sandwich bag because I wanted to frame it with my tickets for artRAVE and my partner threw them away on accident when he went on a cleaning spree!

email me

Jacob Marley

Literally everyone was grabbing it in GA at last nights show in Dublin. Seriously, as you were walking out at the end the only thing on the ground were beer bottles. Not a piece of confetti in sight - and there was plenty throughout the show.

Taylor Gaga

Yep, I got some more in Birmingham and Dublin.....and good news....MJH is back and so is the marijuana leaf confetti. :)

OMG do you think you could mail me some please?? :)

I'll be in the seating in the lower tier at the back of the Manchester arena.I'm guessing the confetti won't make it that far?

ChicaSkas

I'll be in the seating in the lower tier at the back of the Manchester arena.I'm guessing the confetti won't make it that far?

Best thing to do is sneak down to the floor with a plastic bag and stuff it full!

It's an investment because lots of fans want it!

Best thing to do is sneak down to the floor with a plastic bag and stuff it full!

It's an investment because lots of fans want it!

It's going to be difficult doing that as the arena staff are strict about where you can go,especially after the show as they want you out as soon as possible.My experience is that staff are quite kranky even of you are being polite to them.

ChicaSkas

It's going to be difficult doing that as the arena staff are strict about where you can go,especially after the show as they want you out as soon as possible.My experience is that staff are quite kranky even of you are being polite to them.

Then get to know someone in GA, swap Cellphone #'s, offer them some cash or something so they REMEMBER to do it for you, and have them pick up the confetti and stuff it in the bag for you!

Just go up to someone in GA, and say, "Hi there! Would you like to earn an easy $10? Have I got a job for YOU!" and hand them the bag and swap cells.

Test the numbers first so they don't just take your tenner and run. :)

I was at the artRAVE in Berlin (best night of my life btw I'm so sad it's over :cry: ) but I had a seat ticket so I wasn't able to pick up any confetti either.  :giveup: And I coulnd't go downstairs to the standing areas because the guards wouldn't have let me and I think it has all been picked up already :toofunga: