Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

Doogi

@GagaObsession I've noticed that if you stealth kill and take out enemies silently and without being caught, less enemies will show up! But if you get caught, more enemies are called in. Try to hide and take them out silently with an arrow to the head. Not the fire arrows though, because those will alert them.

Also, I really don't want to go back and find all the relics and documents :( That's the least fun part of the game :(

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

KillerCupcake

@GagaObsession I've noticed that if you stealth kill and take out enemies silently and without being caught, less enemies will show up! But if you get caught, more enemies are called in. Try to hide and take them out silently with an arrow to the head. Not the fire arrows though, because those will alert them.

Also, I really don't want to go back and find all the relics and documents :( That's the least fun part of the game :(

It's a super fun part of the game!! I love revisiting areas and not having to worry about so many enemies. Also it makes the story so much better and gives you more insight on the characters and island if you read the journals :)

I got it on Thursday morning, and i started playing it at 12 P.M, Finished it at 12 A.M. 12 Hours of gameplay! I must say, this game is THE BEST! 

I got 100% on Easy & I Finished it on Hard yesterday (Getting the rest of the collectables/challenges right now).

Swim Deep

Seems players are finishing the game so quickly not wasting my money on such short gameplay

I'll watch walkthroughs on youtube  :nails:

It's not that the game is short, it's just how much I have been playing it. I got it on Monday so it took me 6 days to complete,about 15 hours total to finish the story and that wasn't a very thorough play-through. I've still got a few more hours left in just finding all the remaining collectables and then there's always multiplayer [considering half of the trophies/achievements are bloody based on it!]. The game does need a New Game+ mode though to extend replayability. It's a bit of a chore to play through again when you have to unlock all your skills and upgrades that you already had. I'll probably save my second playthrough for when they release a costume pack or something. 

zexion_armando

I'd like a few DLC challenge tombs, along with some gameplay "kill hordes of savages" mode maybe.

plus a few new costumes. Come on, Square, use your nice costume closet to outfit Lara.

ryhanna

I agree. The story was the most interesting part of the game for me, so I started a new game rather than complete the tombs side-quests and stuff.

GagaObsession

Thanks for the advice!

I will try this technique out for the final battle, it is really getting on my nerves!

So many soldiers running out and attacking me, I just want to finish it now. :/

I'd like a few DLC challenge tombs, along with some gameplay "kill hordes of savages" mode maybe.

plus a few new costumes. Come on, Square, use your nice costume closet to outfit Lara.

I agree, she needs some s-xier outfits imo. :hor:

Seriously though, how much of a flop am I that I can't even defeat those soldiers all running out at me near the end of the game, I am on easy mode ffs. 

T3ARS

Dear gawd, I need this game. :nooo: I've been waiting for it since last year.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Doogi

Damn! @GagaObsession just make sure your weapons are well upgraded! Collect all the salvage from enemies that you can! Upgrade the hell out of the bow and the machine gun or whatever it's called.

Doogi

Ok... This game definitely needs a New Game+ mode... Starting over with nothing but the ****ty wooden bow is annoying lol

KillerCupcake

Ok... This game definitely needs a New Game+ mode... Starting over with nothing but the ****ty wooden bow is annoying lol

I agree, it's so depressing. I would have loved to been able to play again and start off stronger with more weapons.