Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

Swim Deep

I've been playing Underworld to get into the Tomb Raiding mood. I literally cannot wait for this game any longer... :haha:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

Doogi

I preordered it, but I'm nervous that I won't like it because I've never played a Tomb Raider game before... I know it's a complete do-over, but idk :ohno: :ohno:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Swim Deep

I preordered it, but I'm nervous that I won't like it because I've never played a Tomb Raider game before... I know it's a complete do-over, but idk :ohno: :ohno:

Judging by the reviews, there's a high chance you'll like it. The only real criticism of it seems to be how fast Lara goes from law abiding citizen to mass murdering psychopath and that has nothing to do with gameplay :haha:

Doogi

Judging by the reviews, there's a high chance you'll like it. The only real criticism of it seems to be how fast Lara goes from law abiding citizen to mass murdering psychopath and that has nothing to do with gameplay :haha:

True. I could care less about that, so I'm excited :party:

ryhanna

I've never played a Tomb Raider game before either, but I bought my copy yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's incredible! I'm sure you'll love it. :party:

Honestly, I don't even agree with the criticism about how fast Lara changes. She starts killing because she knows that's the only way she has to survive. She shows remorse after her first kill, but knows that she has no other choice but to kill or be killed.

Edited by HausOfHookers

Swim Deep

I've never played a Tomb Raider game before either, but I bought my copy yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's incredible! I'm sure you'll love it. :party:

Honestly, I don't even agree with the criticism about how fast Lara changes. She starts killing because she knows that's the only way she has to survive. She shows remorse after her first kill, but knows that she has no other choice but to kill or be killed.

How Uncharted-y is the combat, if you don't mind me asking?

Doogi

If it's anything like Uncharted, I am ****ING IN!!! :excited2:

ryhanna

How Uncharted-y is the combat, if you don't mind me asking?

Well, I don't think there's any control to take cover, it just does it automatically. But the controls for firing are the same as Uncharted. They're similar, but not so similar that it feels like you're playing Uncharted. :)

I've been a fan for 15 years and I need to wait until Tuesday (or whenever my collector's edition comes) and you already have it. :giveup:

ryhanna

I've been a fan for 15 years and I need to wait until Tuesday (or whenever my collector's edition comes) and you already have it.

It came out early here :rofl:

I'm sorry though! It's worth waiting for, especially if you're as big a fan as you are. :hug:

I've been staying away from TRF for awhile to avoid game spoilers. So since I can't get on there, I'll ask you guys. Do you we get dual pistols at any point in the game? Please say yes :giveup:

Pity Party

I've been staying away from TRF for awhile to avoid game spoilers. So since I can't get on there, I'll ask you guys. Do you we get dual pistols at any point in the game? Please say yes

It doesn't look like it.

Swim Deep

No dual pistols I don't think. I think she does hold them in the iconic way in a cutscenes though.

+ YAY. My copy came!

BestBuy still hasn't shipped my CE. IF IT ISN'T HERE TOMORROW WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO :giveup: