• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

the whole thing leaked for 360 and a complete walkthrough is on youtube already :megaflop:

I don't understand... How does a video game leak? That sounds crazy :flop:

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ryhanna

I've never played a Tomb Raider game before, but I'm so excited for this. I LOVE the origin and survival elements that appear to be taking place in this game.

I discovered Uncharted about a year ago, and my obsession with Uncharted lead me to being super hyped for Tomb Raider. :giveup:

Alcina Dimitrescu

I don't understand... How does a video game leak? That sounds crazy :flop:

Well, some people get it early, do some **** that makes it playable for anyone (or maybe they don't, idk) and upload it.

The point is that you can see the whole thing in YT already. It's very action-ey compared to the previous TRs

I want to get this new one, but I was wondering, do you need to play the other games to understand this new one?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I want to get this new one, but I was wondering, do you need to play the other games to understand this new one?

Nope! It's a total reboot of the entire franchise :)

So you guys are also on TRF :flutter:

I don't think Tomb Raider should have too much combat, but the older games had a really simple combat system, this time it seems they finally did something cool, so I guess I'm okay with it

Wolf Boy

I don't know why some fans online are saying there's too much action, sure there may be a little more than usual but past TR games were pretty action packed at times too. People act as if you only killed 5 things per game or something, she had pistols for a reason.

Anyway, new game looks amazing, i pre-ordered the collcetor's edition box set which comes out next week, as well as the hard cover strategy guide [for the cool pics] and the behind the scenes art book they released as well. Can't wait, been AGES since we had a TR game and the reboot looks like a really cool direction to take the series in.

:legend:

I know, right! I've been one of the biggest Tomb Raider fans since I was really young. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to play this because of my inexperience with any other game systems other than the playstation, and I didn't have a ps3 anymore. So I just went ahead and bought one.

Yolo. :derpga:

ryhanna

Has the game really been released early? I read on Twitter that it had, but I'm sure if it's true or not..