Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

Me, me! Even though I don't own neither PS4 nor Xbone. :megaflop:

I'm just excited to see how much graphics improved, I hope there will be videos on youtube.

Also, did you see the difference between Definitive Edition and PC on ultra? Amazing.

tomb-raider-comparison-3.gif?resize=600%

PC on ultra:

tomb-raider-comparison-2.gif?resize=600%

DE:

tomb-raider-comparison-1.gif?resize=600%

Ooooohhhh!! V exciting :party:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

the lighting is really alot better. i want the pc version to get patched tbh. id never pay another 60 bucks for a more shiny game i already played 10 times

i dont like the hair movement of her next gen hair. it looks like the 1.0 version of the pc version before they patched her hair like 5 times. its still so stiff even though they are using tressfx. but like i said the lighting is really good its not looking so grey and brown anymore and you can look further without everything dissapearing behind curtains of mist. and the wet effects are better too.

Edited by Sadira
You will learn respect!

This video talks about and showcases all the new features of the Definitive Edition of Tomb Raider for PS4 and Xbox One! :party:

http://youtu.be/z6wvFg-c0Rs

I love the game regardless, so it'll be nice to play it with all these graphical improvements.

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I loved the original face back in the 2013 version, it gives more of a innocent, scared look. The new face gives her more of a fierce look however I think some of the voice work and scenes might not fit well. But I think the new face looks like someone who would actually grow to look like the Lara we all knew in the previous games. Anyways, loved the game last year and SUPER EXCITED for the new one. eventho I still don't have any next-gen consoles yet. XD

Chaymie

its nice theyre relaunching the game for the new gen consoles, but theyre hyping it so much, theyre saying its all new.. when all of this was available on pcs already. but I loved the game, one of my fave titles of 2013.

Edited by gidone

U-GO-BOY

that's bull**** tbh

some modders already made a version with enhanced graphics for PC 3 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crx_LBVX9ow

You can watch 10 minutes gameplay of DE here: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/b33x5l/tomb-raider--definitive-edition-technical-improvements-walkthrough

I must admit, it looks a bit better than PC version. I just don't understand why are they selling it for 60$ considering that game is almost a year old. Oh well, lucky PS4 and Xbox One users will sure enjoy, this is an eye candy. :party:

that's bull**** tbh

some modders already made a version with enhanced graphics for PC 3 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crx_LBVX9ow

Uhmm, this thread is about TR not RE. :awkney:

Played it initially on PC, doesn't look much better from when I played it actually. PC :legend:

Edited by Dawson

It's a good game, no need for more shiny new stuff :awkney: And the fact that they're not even releasing it for PC :crossed: Not that my laptop would be able to run it with all those graphics up :lmao: I had to disable the TressFX Hair on my laptop :dead:

U-GO-BOY

You can watch 10 minutes gameplay of DE here: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/b33x5l/tomb-raider--definitive-edition-technical-improvements-walkthrough

I must admit, it looks a bit better than PC version. I just don't understand why are they selling it for 60$ considering that game is almost a year old. Oh well, lucky PS4 and Xbox One users will sure enjoy, this is an eye candy. :party:

Uhmm, this thread is about TR not RE. :awkney:

omg I'm such a flop :flop:

I just read an article about RE4 being rereleased as an Ultimate HD Edition and thought the thread title said Resident Evil instead of Tomb Raider :giveup:

Edited by U-GO-BOY

I got like 44% done with this game and now I'm stuck :giveup:

Need help? I finished this game so many times I got it all memorised. #hardcoregamer :flop:

omg I'm such a flop

I just read an article about RE4 being rereleased as an Ultimate HD Edition and thought the thread title said Resident Evil instead of Tomb Raider :giveup:

It's ok. :hug:

(I'm excited about RE also, I hope they add mouse support :giveup:)

Edited by JEANBO