💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

Have they announced anything new happened with this last TR? My source of news used to be in Tombraiderforums but i got myself banned there (moderation there was idiotic so whatever) so i stopped paying attention to the franchise

Edited by LilMonstruo

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

I stopped going there since game was released. Nothing new regarding this game was announced and CD said they are working on a sequel which will be next gen. :)

Have they announced anything new happened with this last TR? My source of news used to be in Tombraiderforums but i got myself banned there (moderation there was idiotic so whatever) so i stopped paying attention to the franchise

Alcina Dimitrescu

I stopped going there since game was released. Nothing new regarding this game was announced and CD said they are working on a sequel which will be next gen. :)

who were you there?

Tbh i didn't even play TR9. I mean, i played some at a friend's house but i just couldn't care about the dammed thing. I miss Natla T.T

Edited by LilMonstruo

You haven't played TR9? :messga: Blasphemy! You have to play it, it's the best TR game in years! It's a bit more action oriented, but still, great game! My user name there is just_love_her :laughga:

who were you there?

Tbh i didn't even play TR9. I mean, i played some at a friend's house but i just couldn't care about the dammed thing. I miss Natla T.T

Edited by JEANBO

Alcina Dimitrescu

You haven't played TR9? :messga: Blasphemy! You have to play it, it's the best TR game in years! It's a bit more action oriented, but still, great game! My user name there is just_love_her :laughga:

I don't mind the more actiony stuff (i didn't mind it with Resident Evil of all the games) but...idk, i just have not felt it.

I have vague memories of you. I was GenyaArikado

Shame, you're missing great experience. If you play it, be sure to post your thoughts! :)

I don't mind the more actiony stuff (i didn't mind it with Resident Evil of all the games) but...idk, i just have not felt it.

I have vague memories of you. I was GenyaArikado

Alcina Dimitrescu

Shame, you're missing great experience. If you play it, be sure to post your thoughts! :)

Ok, I got it today, too lazy to install it tho :blehga:

Oh gawd.

I don't get it tbh. Why is everyone complaing about AoD? It's such an awesome game. The story, the beautiful score and the ethereal hooker Janice. The only concern and flaw is Kurtis He was such a dull and unappealing character. :awkney: Otherwise I really enjoyed this game. I also experienced no bugs nor glitches. My game seemed to be blessed.

The moment you opened the underwater gate in TRU, 1st level, and the serene and mysterious music starts to play while entering the tomb. Ugh. A source of life and inspiration.

Magnificent.

I wish TR2013 would have offered more freedom and less tunnel like levels. I need freedom in games. Especially in times of  grand open worlds combined with action-adventure elements. With huge areas/levels, atmosphere, puzzles and lots of stuff to explore. :nooo: The reboot's exploration aspect was quite boring IMHO and side tombs were extremely simpleminded. CeeDee needs to put their focus on gameplay and exploration and should stop paying so much attention to cinematics and action. :awkney: But I totally fell in love with Lara's re-imagining. I can hardly wait to see her more evolved and matured in the next game.

And omg. TressFx hair.

tumblr_mj4ocwM05L1qmnmndo1_500.jpg

I hope we'll also get more horror elements and less gore moments. I need a somber, profund and thrilling storyline. No hollywood glamour, please. Shame they didn't keep the monsters from early leaked concept arts.

Holy orange, I also need a new Croft Manor.

tumblr_m4lclznBwn1ruyxrwo1_500.gif

Edited by Dionysos

• 3 weeks later...

Oh gawd.

I don't get it tbh. Why is everyone complaing about AoD? It's such an awesome game. The story, the beautiful score and the ethereal hooker Janice. The only concern and flaw is Kurtis He was such a dull and unappealing character. :awkney: Otherwise I really enjoyed this game. I also experienced no bugs nor glitches. My game seemed to be blessed.

The moment you opened the underwater gate in TRU, 1st level, and the serene and mysterious music starts to play while entering the tomb. Ugh. A source of life and inspiration.

Magnificent.

I wish TR2013 would have offered more freedom and less tunnel like levels. I need freedom in games. Especially in times of  grand open worlds combined with action-adventure elements. With huge areas/levels, atmosphere, puzzles and lots of stuff to explore. The reboot's exploration aspect was quite boring IMHO and side tombs were extremely simpleminded. CeeDee needs to put their focus on gameplay and exploration and should stop paying so much attention to cinematics and action. :awkney: But I totally fell in love with Lara's re-imagining. I can hardly wait to see her more evolved and matured in the next game.

And omg. TressFx hair.

tumblr_mj4ocwM05L1qmnmndo1_500.jpg

I hope we'll also get more horror elements and less gore moments. I need a somber, profund and thrilling storyline. No hollywood glamour, please. Shame they didn't keep the monsters from early leaked concept arts.

Holy orange, I also need a new Croft Manor.

tumblr_m4lclznBwn1ruyxrwo1_500.gif

SO

MUCH

TEA!

:trootea:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomb Raider 1 is now available on the iOS app store for $0.99 with updated textures! :)

I downloaded it, but after a week I deleted it because the commands are abominables, I mean at the beginning with the easy levels  there are no problem, after when you have to do a lot of jumps in a precisely point it's impossible to play or you have to stay hours to doing things that with the dualshock are fast in seconds. The previous Tomb Raider that made for IOs was totally fine for the iPhone-iPad because was made for it, I finished it without problems, but a game made for the PS1 is not compatible in my opinion with iPhone.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's excited for Definitive Edition!? :excited:

Me, me! Even though I don't own neither PS4 nor Xbone. :megaflop:

I'm just excited to see how much graphics improved, I hope there will be videos on youtube.

Also, did you see the difference between Definitive Edition and PC on ultra? Amazing.

tomb-raider-comparison-3.gif?resize=600%

PC on ultra:

tomb-raider-comparison-2.gif?resize=600%

DE:

tomb-raider-comparison-1.gif?resize=600%