💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Brooke Candy shades Katy Perry

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Yanko

brooke was the first person i immediately thought of when i seen katy dressed like that. the braided hair, no eyebrows and the gelled bits of hair and the front. 

people in this thread trying to deny that brooke is unique, are you kidding? have you looked at how she styles herself (along with the help of Nicola Formichetti), her style is completely different from everyone. along with gaga, she has one of the most unique styles of todays pop culture

just because she isn't in the charts people are so ignorant with the "who's she?" comments.

tumblr_mqpn05dqNc1sqo8slo1_500.gif

they can google her ass tbh

2-nicki-minaj-spoof-gall.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only the OG Katy Keene had a twitter account....

STILL can't get over how that didn't blow up biggest.

So much this. The Keene thing was the biggest mess imo.

Psychedelic

Watching her video once and talking about her on here is not giving her promo. :fail: No1curr about Gagadaily except its members.

You're not the only person who did that, I bet a very good portion of Katy vevo views come from people who only watch her video once!

And seeing members like you, that supposedly 'dislike' Katy so much, still they come in to her threads several times to remain their bashing updated, makes me wonder if their obssesion goes beyond gagadaily onto fb, twitter, etc and so on and on with so many pressed members!

Ladle Ghoulash

no, you see, they were too busy teaching me some more important things in life like realistically

Cerny

Katy Perry looks better and i have never heard a "Brooke Candy" song on the radio so, I'TS NOT BIG DEAL. :)

Miel

i am sure katy has never seen much of brooke candys stuff but its her team whos dressing her like that so i blame them not her really 

I've been thinking about this for a while, too. Whether or not the looks are intentionally copied from others, what is the amount of involvement from Katy? Does she just see what her team offers her, and thinks it looks cool and just goes with it without the knowledge that the imagery is similar to other artists?

I don't want to blame her entirely.

I mean, unless this is all just a big, time-stretched coincidence.

3 points in and ready for more

Katy Perry looks better and i have never heard a "Brooke Candy" song on the radio so, I'TS NOT BIG DEAL. :)

I never hear a Lady Gaga song on the radio, yet she's always talked about. Radio doesn't determine an artist's popularity

• 1 month later...

I never hear a Lady Gaga song on the radio, yet she's always talked about. Radio doesn't determine an artist's popularity

TheAlienatedNYC

Gaga should tweet:
Looks like sit in hand-shaped chairs is the thing now *eyes*

Archived