💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV on TIHWD video: Katy copying Gaga, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, etc...

LordDisick

Featured Posts

superman

not all of you celebrating cause mtv shaded katy s new video. mtv is bitter cause katy went in with her tweet about the nominations. this is while the times, rolling stones, billboard and all major outlets are praising her to the heavens for this video. but of cource gagadaily would have a threat with the ONLY negative review:)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

MTV really doesn't like Katy. The reason - she doesn't bring them ratings.

Gaga has her Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way type videos. She has her incredible VMA performances and she has iconic VMA fashion like the meat dress or her Jo persona.
MTV are banking on artists like Gaga because their legacy is intertwined. MTV want to be able to associate with an iconic artist like visual artist like Gaga. She also acts like a fan of MTV when she posts about how excited she is to watch the VMAs or tweets stuff like "You think you know, but you have no idea." (referencing MTV Diaries).

Katy Perry hasn't had any notable appearances with MTV. She doesn't bring them ratings and she shades them in her tweets and such. It's the wrong way to go about things. 

not all of you celebrating cause mtv shaded katy s new video. mtv is bitter cause katy went in with her tweet about the nominations. this is while the times, rolling stones, billboard and all major outlets are praising her to the heavens for this video. but of cource gagadaily would have a threat with the ONLY negative review:)

I agree with you, but lets not act like Billboard and Rolling Stones don't have ulterior motives when Katy just appeared on the cover of Rolling Stones and when she has provided two #1 Billboard hits already with this era.

FrankGutz

It's beginning.

evil-laugh-gif.gif

PRISM era is the beginning of the end for her.

Please!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Levine

Years and years of them licking her ass and calling her the QUEEN OF POP and now she copies and ****?

No, I'm not going to be happy because of that article, they're worthless to me now.  She was basic before and she's basic now, but it was convenient for them back in the days to praise and overrate her. 

I really hope Gaga won't put her ass in one of their shows never again. 

I think its really sad how everyone here is happy because of this, are we becoming like Madonna fans now or what

Seriously? How is any of that copying? Some of those comparisons literally have no similarities.. im not a katy fan but I wont jump on the MTV bandwagon when it suits either..would have thought most people here would have more sense

Paper Gangsta

the hand where she seats on existed in the 70's in popular haircut places

the rest of the comparison are very useless

FKA twigs and Brooke Candy comparison are useless?

I actually feel kinda sorry for Katy. I mean, I was so sad when Gaga was being accused of copying, flopping and stuff like that (she's still is being accused from time to time but she's recovering) so I can imagine how Katy's fans feel. I don't wish for anyone to flop, but Katy should be carefull cause lately I'm seeing a lot more bad articles about her.

Psychedelic

THIS!

nikola

I think its really sad how everyone here is happy because of this, are we becoming like Madonna fans now or what

i am not happy because i think its really sad that ths is happening to her  its sad when it happens to any other artist but i am happy because i know that her fans feel like **** now (not all of them) but i was attacked brutaly by some of them during the time when gaga was called flop and all of that and when i say attacked i really mean it they sad some things that i never even heard before not only about me about my whole family......so yeqah sad for katy not sad for her fans .....and yeah some things in this article are so stupid 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

nikola

Her right ear ring is an all seeing eye :udidnt:

omg iluminati we are all going to die she is coming at us like a dark hore omg run for you life XDDDDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived