💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV on Katy Perry's new video: Her ARTPOP could mean anything

Henry

Featured Posts

KatyCats are saying that the article is low key making fun of Gaga?

In what way?

Katy Cats are full of delusion.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

I think it's interesting that they're saying Katy's gone all "ARTPOP", and comparing Gaga's least commercially successful album to Katy's most successful era. That's not being shady of anything, but they could've easily just said something more general like "Katy's gone all Gaga" instead of using a comparison to a specific album when by looking at it, there's doesn't seem to be any connection whatsoever. I'm sure it's just the media adding fuel to the fire to the whole Gaga Vs Katy thing that's being going on since Applause/Roar came out, yawn.  

I think it's interesting that they're saying Katy's gone all "ARTPOP", and comparing Gaga's least commercially successful album to Katy's most successful era. That's not being shady of anything, but they could've easily just said something more general like "Katy's gone all Gaga" instead of using a comparison to a specific album when by looking at it, there's doesn't seem to be any connection whatsoever. I'm sure it's just the media adding fuel to the fire to the whole Gaga Vs Katy thing that's being going on since Applause/Roar came out, yawn.  

:excuseme: Eh...

Blue Jeans

The original painting was by Mondrian. YSL had nothing to do with Katy's reference... That's like ignoring the main source for the dress.

Don't be f*cking ignorant, YSL has everything to do with that Katy Dress, because the Mondrian collection is one of the most iconic moments in fashion.. you're ignoring the main source, the fact that Yves Saint Laurent was the first to put Modrian's art designs on a dress for the first time in 1965, Katy didn't go, oh look this Mondrian painting i'll put it on a dress... NO. she probably doesn't even know who the f*ck Mondrian is.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Psychedelic

Smells like buzz for publicity...

Publicity for marketing you all are unconciously feeding! Katy says THANK YA'LL!!!  :kisses:

Is Prism not her most successful album? 

I would say her most successful era was Teenage Dream. I think that if she's remembered for anything, it'll be that. All of the singles did amazingly, people were really into it. This time around... Two of the singles haven't done as well as Katy's singles are expected to do. I don't think that the general public is as into PRISM and it's singles and videos as they were Teenage Dream. And the material on PRISM isn't as good or as commercial as the material on Teenage Dream, imo.

Don't be f*cking ignorant, YSL has everything to do with that Katy Dress, because the Mondrian collection is one of the most iconic moments in fashion.. you're ignoring the main source, the fact that Yves Saint Laurent was the first to put Modrian's art designs on a dress for the first time in 1965, Katy didn't go, oh look this Mondrian painting i'll put it on a dress... NO. she probably doesn't even know who the f*ck Mondrian is.

THIS. People are acting like Gaga was the first person to be inspired by art.

TimisaMonster

I don't even know how to react to Katy Perry being compared to ARTPOP.....:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yanko

:lmao: like i dont even wanna say anything bad about her :smh: just stop no more :lmao:

end it already :smh: 

notamember

Poor ARTPOP being compared to Katy Perry

:emo:

Her videos are getting so pathetic.

Lol Dark Horse is probably the stupidest video I've ever seen.

Miley

How did she go from 'My next album PRISM will be darker' and burning her cotton candy wig to

THIS

katy-perry-this-is-how-we-do-second-teas

I love Katy SO much

but this post :lmao:

Archived