💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga was wayyy too skinny imo..

Blank Space

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

She looked great honestly. Not saying she looks bad now but she never really looked too skinny except for some periods during TFM era maybe.

Being skinny is not unhealthy lol, I feel like this is a myth being perpetuated by tumblr social justice warriors.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

She looked great honestly. Not saying she looks bad now but she never really looked too skinny except for some periods during TFM era maybe.

Being skinny is not unhealthy lol, I feel like this is a myth being perpetuated by tumblr social justice warriors.

It is if your body isn't naturally supposed to be skinny though. I thinks it's pretty obvious that Gaga is petite but naturally is more filled out, as most women are. There are a lot of guys out there who are naturally skinny but very few women are after puberty, for reproductive reasons.

It's usually unhealthy for 5'10" or 5'11" woman to be a size 0 or size 2 since the proportions are so extreme, which is why models are often considered unhealthily thin. However, it's totally normal for a 5'0" woman (around Gaga's height) to be a size 0 or 2 exactly because of these smaller proportions. Gaga was definitely skinny, yes, but totally in line in with the standards of Hollywood and the fashion industry. She was never like Nicole Richie or Ashley Olsen thin which is the level where the anorexia rumors really start.

Pierre

Pre-ARTPOP ftw

article-2361014-1AC52C92000005DC-445_634

THIS WAS PERFECT

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

high heeled fem

Of course, she's Mrs. She's too big now she's thin. :queenga:

:applause: exactly

yes she was

lady-gaga-zaldy5.jpg

scary

:udidnt:

PopBitch

Gaga's best is in the middle of her thinnest and of her size now. I like the photo above a few posts in her bra and black tight skirt crossing the street.

holy scheisse

there is nothing wrong with being thin. i think she looks okay here. there were times around tfm where she looked sickly like she wasnt eating but times like this i think she looked gooood. fitness=healthy jus sayin

I think most of you commenting are guys so you may not understand how a female body works. As a female, unless you are born naturally thin/skinny, it is very difficult to maintain that kind of body you see below. And naturally thin girls need to exercise a lot to achieve fit body.

lady-gaga-zaldy5.jpg

As for gaga and most women who are not born naturally thin and skinny (from my exp) and want to get that kind of body needs A LOT of exercise and starving or at least experience hunger for a long period of time. This means a girl will more likely have emotional issues, health issued and may even inhibit menstruation. I can say this because I am around gaga s height and i tried/experimented before in order to get a rip toned body. I have no eating disorders but as a girl and pressure to be thin has made me skip meals before and now i have some gastric issues.

I just want to say we are all entitled to our opinions as we have different perception of what beauty means to us. It is ok to like people who are thin, chubby, healthy but try not to force or make someone become somebody that they are not. Everyone has issues with our own body.

Well she struggles with eating disorders :awkney:

Despite The Fame Monster being "her best era", she was beyond unhealthy especially in 2010 look at the Auckland, NZ show for The Monster Ball, she almost fainted.... she also apparently was a Size 0 at that time? :ohno:

She looked skinny during The Monster Ball in 2011 when I saw her too, but she looked perfect, happy & healthy during The Born This Way Ball (2013 even though her hip broke :emma: ) & artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball, she told me that even today she still struggles though.... so we as a fan base really need to support her emotionally better, because she has problems, she is basically us tbh :emo:

aw  :(

Love Trumps Hate

ryhanna

First of all:

Anorexic is not a adjective for skinny, stop stop pls

Secondly, I think she looked okay back then. She was skinny, sure, but she didn't look unhealthy. The Fame Monster and early Born This Way is when she looked worryingly thin and is most likely when she was struggling the most with her eating disorder. I'm surprised people are saying that she looked fine during that time considering Gaga herself has said that she was too thin then. She seems to be on top of it for now though, and she looks great.

GagaDragon

She looked pretty normal to me...either way i think she looks amazing skinny or overweight!

Mama Ru

I think we need to stop obsessing about her weight one way or the other. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

MikeGoneGaga

I think we need to stop obsessing about her weight one way or the other. 

"I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a b---h."

She looks great pretty much anytime she doesn't look cartoony (as someone who works for the costume dept. of a theater I'd like to have a few words with her stylist).

Also, your username is perfect.

Archived