💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New York Times: Beyonce is not a fashion icon!

Bebe

Featured Posts

Bebe

She was basically no one during 4. Sure, she's successful in America, but her impact all over the world is probably still at the same level of Katy Perry.

Yet she was still performing at the VMA awards, had people buzzing about Who Run The World...., performed at the superbowl, got advertisements with Pepsi and embarked on a WW sold out tour after 14 years as a major name in the industry.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neptune

Yet she was still performing at the VMA awards, had people buzzing about Who Run The World...., performed at the superbowl, got advertisements with Pepsi and embarked on a WW sold out tour after 14 years as a major name in the industry.

Congrats to her for having a husband that has enough money to buy her some attention.

Didymus

She was basically no one during 4. Sure, she's successful in America, but her impact all over the world is probably still at the same level of Katy Perry.

No, sis. No.

Bebe

Congrats to her for having a husband that has enough money to buy her some attention.

:usrs: 

Let's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPQZni7I18

Blue Jeans

Haha you're delusionnal, she's selling out arenas AND stadiums in Europe... People here in France love her way more than Gaga will ever be loved she was already an icon, 4 was just not as succeful as her other albums but that happens...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Neptune

Haha you're delusionnal, she's selling out arenas AND stadiums in Europe... People here in France love her way more than Gaga will ever be loved she was already an icon, 4 was just not as succeful as her other albums but that happens...

I'm not saying she's not loved, you fool. I'm talking about cultural impact. Following your logic, Katy Perry would be as iconic as Michael Jackson, which is laughable.

chiuga

Outside of the US, Beyonce is actually not as big as some of the artists mentioned in the article

OrphanBlack

I'm sorry but what does Gaga have to do with this conversation? Why is it that whenever someone needs to defend an artist that isn't Gaga, they have to bash her to get their point across. You could've made your point without bringing her into this. I'm pretty sure that's flamebait.

gagaisitalian

Not a fashion icon, but an icon in every other way.

I'm so tired of negative articles coming out about Bey (and Jay). People are so threatened by their power it seems.

Blue Jeans

I'm sorry but what does Gaga have to do with this conversation? Why is it that whenever someone needs to defend an artist that isn't Gaga, they have to bash her to get their point across. You could've made your point without bringing her into this. I'm pretty sure that's flamebait.

We're in a Gaga forum, i'm just using Gaga as a way of comparision, because imo Gaga is an icon, but saying Beyoncé wasn't an icon till recently is just like saying Gaga was never an icon.. i'm not bashing Gaga, it just so happens that they're in the same league, you can't compare Beyoncé to Rihanna or Katy Perry because they're really not on the same league.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

drinkmytears

I'm not saying she's not loved, you fool. I'm talking about cultural impact. Following your logic, Katy Perry would be as iconic as Michael Jackson, which is laughable.

stop digging your hole...the only "fool" is you. Beyonce has been an international superstar since 2003-2004 and many people have seen her as an icon since Single Ladies. Even during 4 she was one of the biggest stars on the planet. Everyone knows her, nobody else is in her league...comparing her to Katy is laughable.

HausOfAntonio

It happened to Gaga, Jennifer Lawrence and now I guess it's Beyoncé's time :ohwell:

TRILL MONSTER

Lmao have y'all gone to the hood ?

Cause all the black girls always wanna look like beyonce :lmao:

tumblr_inline_mfvtgmA4L31qick8p.gif

Archived