💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I'm happier than ever & more comfortable with jazz

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Yanko

Inb4 she quits pop forever :emma:

no. this is a side project she wont quit pop i dont think so  

she is not quitting pop music this is a side project im happy for her go jazzga 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I know some of you are concerned she'll stop making pop music because of this focus on jazz and this album, but I don't think we have anything to worry about.  There are plenty of musicians and bands who have done these little side projects here and there.  It's just a means of taking a break from their current music and unwinding by doing something else.  Time away from your music and band can be healthy.  If anything, she'll probably get some inspiration from this jazz stuff and will come back to her pop music with new and innovative ideas.

This is how I see it. She's very comfortable in this genre and seems to be having fun with it. I think when she comes back to pop she will be in a more relaxed state of mind and feel refreshed. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

TylerMedeiros

I noticed some set up moments between Gaga and Tony on TODAY yesterday. I'm not talking about when she's speaking about the album it's when she makes side comments, the both of them. ..I'm NOT saying the relationship is inauthentic it definitely is but some of the mushy - nice compliments to Gaga looked rehearsed. Notice her image in recovery.

YEET

djBuffoon

This is how I see it. She's very comfortable in this genre and seems to be having fun with it. I think when she comes back to pop she will be in a more relaxed state of mind and feel refreshed. 

:yes:

daviddarko

Also, because a lot of them are covers, so not like she has to do much....

Why the most stupid comments are always the first?

TimisaMonster

:awkney: are you serious? 

For most of her fans and people living in this generation of music....yes I'm being very serious

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaObsession

I am in love with that make up  :excited2:

It's great that she has found something she can really settle in to and have fun with.

zexion_armando

Why the most stupid comments are always the first?

Did I say something wrong?

Or are you like all the other ignorant people in this topic who act like Covers require real work.

Psychedelic

You all said Gaga must do what she wants and listen to nobody.

Now let's see how you will react when she becomes full time 40yo Jazz Lady :usrs:

:lmao:

Everytime I criticize Gaga is for that reason, I really don't want her to end up like that and I'm sure most fans don't either.

Still she's allowed to do whatever she wants, no need to please anyone and I'm happy she's happy. But I will not be here for a full time Jazz singer. Sorry not sorry!

Are we even serious with this? O.o

But no, by all means, put out your own jazz album (of covers, naturally). Show us how easy it is.

I think he/she meant the creative process with which Gaga was struggling during ARTPOP.

Anyway I'm glad that she feels comfortable, I wonder what changed her so much from the times of "pop music will never be low brow".

Archived