Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North Korea threatens to nuke the United States

Featured Posts

Disregard

So never?

That's why it keeps being extended. Gagz is trying to save us. Their NUKEPOP could mean the end of everything. :redface:

TimisaMonster

Even tho he may be shooting blank threats.....it's still disturbing to see how nuclear weapons are treated like toys....:what:

Spyro

sis you're tired, reread my post 

I'm reading it, and you don't want them to miss and you want them to hit canada.

As long as they don't miss and hit Canada.  :laughga:

Spyro the Dragon

Dodo

I'm reading it, and you don't want them to miss and you want them to hit canada.

As long as they don't miss and hit Canada.   :laughga:

**as long as they don't miss end up hitting CANADA**

brownie

I can't at all the thirteen-year-olds on this site not taking this seriously. Even if they can't do anything to us, they can seriously harm South Korea with their missiles. And if they bomb South Korea, the U.S. (as one of their allies) is going to war.

ALX

did any of you read the article

THEY CAN'T HIT THE US

I can't at all the thirteen-year-olds on this site not taking this seriously. Even if they can't do anything to us, they can seriously harm South Korea with their missiles. And if they bomb South Korea, the U.S. (as one of their allies) is going to war.

No one likes North Korea, it would be over pretty fast once everyone put sanctions on them

popper

That's why it keeps being extended. Gagz is trying to save us. Their NUKEPOP could mean the end of everything. :redface:

Gaga started this mess. North Korea are pressed South Korea got BTW Ball

ryhanna

Inb4 the nuclear missile doesn't take off and they accidentally nuke themselves. 

SUBURBIA

Inb4 the nuclear missile doesn't take off and they accidentally nuke themselves.

:rip:

Arturo

Doubt they'll do anything. If they do, the U.S's military can blow their entire country off the face of the map. They know that. :shrug: