💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Billboard Longevity: 359 weeks (2008-2014)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do What U Want's longevity, and it only sold a million! That alone speaks how much this single could have been if there was a music video released to prolong the attention and interest over it... oh well, such a missed opportunity. Nonetheless, the ARTPOP era deserves a round of applause. Its first two singles performed decently good despite the relatively lower sales compared to her previous works.  :applause:

I'm not sure if the video would of helped in this case. The controversy regarding the plot of the video I think may of actually hindered the success of the song. R Kelly and his "character" in the video IMO was a very bad judgement on behalf of Gaga and her team. Thankfully, they decided not to fully release it. 

Arturo

Hair & DWUW were missed opportunities...

Also, wasn't Just Dance a sleeper hit? Like that song was pretty much a flop then all of a sudden it became a hit.

Hair wouldn't have done well at all.

DWUW did quite well in its own right but it had more potential. Either way, no one should talk down what it achieved.

Hair wouldn't have done well at all.

DWUW did quite well in its own right but it had more potential. Either way, no one should talk down what it achieved.

I think Hair could've done well with a video and promotion. Top 10 for sure. I don't know what makes you say it wouldn't have performed well lol

A single that spent 23 weeks on the Hot 100 and another that spent 19 weeks on it is the confirmation of a flop era. lol

This!

Judas Oyster

Wow. I would like to see the statistic of this... Just straight downhill over the years, sadly enough :/

Edit: nevermind. Just saw the name of the songs  :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...
GagaMyBlood95

And most of this time it was in the top ten, no? Pretty impressive...

Yeah, 10 weeks I think? Someone correct me if I'm wrong  :sweat:

Yeah, 10 weeks I think? Someone correct me if I'm wrong :sweat:

13 weeks I believe.

Edit: actually 14 weeks in the top 10 :legend:

GagaMyBlood95

13 weeks I believe.

Edit: actually 14 weeks in the top 10 :legend:

Omg the slayage of Applause is real :giveup::gaga:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived