💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What can improve the artRAVE

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

PopBitch

The ONLY thing I want changed is for her to sing some more songs in full and add back in a few.

I think the rest of the show is fine.

This. I can't fault the show. I would love to add in a few songs or take out a few songs, but that's with any concert I see. I enjoyed the show from beginning to end, even some dud songs I don't care for were fun live. My only complaint is Gaga's heavy use of backing vocals and not singing full songs. It was far more noticeable this time than when I saw her before.

I wish she would have done Queen when I saw her. I love that song and I love her vocals on it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

well i think if gaga was not going to do all artrave thingy and go with something else tour wiould be completly difrent....but sice she decided to do rave tipe of show she is doing everything she can to make it rave as it coul be and you can see that with lack of props and with all the outfits  they are all rav like 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Yanko

new outfits like this one 

I'm still waiting for this one to slay  :legend:

cipher.jpg

and a little changes to the set list

(full siwne s-x dreams mjh and aura) 

AURA CAGE :NOOO:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Tbh the tours completely perfect to me but maybe Born This Way (album version) and short btwb length version of LoveGame

Saint Laurent

If the show ended with Applause and then went into the DJWS trap remix with **** loads of confetti and strobe lights.

That J

The only thing that could really improve the artRAVE is for everyone to enjoy it for the love party it is and stop trying to improve an ultimate celebration.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

glockenpop

her to rise out of the stage on a seashell during VENUS 

This. Been waiting for this foreverrrrrrr.

tomsches

I agree with the bubble dress! I have no idea why she didnt milk it more, like she only wore it to get to her car! She should have worn it for a huge event or, well, for the tour

Robinladen

The black latex/green wig outfit really needs to go.

I also don't think Gypsy is a good way to end the show. Applause please.

hookerfreak

The only thing I want is for every ARTPOP song to be played (I Wanna Be With U rather than Dope), and for them all to be played in full.

Carsonu25

I wish the main stage (marshmallow land thing) was taller and had more places for her to stand like the BTWB castle. More props and I guess this is just like an idea but a rope system on the ceiling where she can fly around for either the opening (I mean she has WINGS or the ending with crazy confetti EVERYWHERE (including the seats) and like an amazing lazer light smoke show.... But I LOVE the show and it is sooooo much cooler live.

• 4 weeks later...
Gagalvaro

I stand here waiting for the futuristic/chip dress while she's performing Brooklyn Nights. I think it could be amazing. 

Also I think that something that will improve the tour is atrezzo. She could put some sculptures in the stage making reference to the olympus. 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

That J

Starting the tour over again so those of us who've seen it can see it one more time! ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived