Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mother of 4 Dismembered Over $200 Rent in NYC

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

This happened a few days ago but I've been hearing about it everyday and it's quite disturbing how the lady's body parts were found in different parts of the city ranging from long island to brooklyn and to the east river next to the lower east side. I remember my friend a couple days told me he was chilling at the park and he saw NY1 came out of nowhere and found a chopped up leg in the water and they were talking about this crazy case and how its the leg of a woman that was dismembered from her landlord (ppl are now saying it was the landlord's niece thats the killer) over 200 dollar rent not being paid. Thank god the killer is found and in jail now under solitary confinement. 

Here's the article if you guys are interested to read more about the story

Chinelle-and-Leah.jpg

According to those who knew and loved her, Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne, born and raised in Guyana, had big plans for herself and her family now that she was living in the United States. While she was residing in Brooklyn, her husband and four children were still in Guyana, waiting for the right time (and to have the right amount of money) to come. She had already started searching for an apartment for her family to be able to live in, and was hoping for something much bigger than the room she was renting out in Brooklyn for $400. That hole in the wall couldn’t provide Browne with consistent electricity, and there wasn’t even hot water. Browne was sick and tired of being sick and tired, and planned to take her money and go. Sadly, the woman she was currently renting from wasn’t going to allow that to happen.
According to the New York Daily News, Browne, 27, got into a big dispute with Leah Cuevas, 42, the “landlord†she was renting a room from in Brownsville. The women had fallen out in the past, with Browne reportedly accusing the married Cuevas of sleeping with another man in front of her husband. Browne had decided to stop paying the due rent of $400, and instead, was only giving Cuevas $200 because of the fact that the hot water and electricity situation was unreliable. On July 5, things reached a boiling point between the ladies, and during a dispute, neighbors told police that they heard some gut-wrenching screams from Browne, including “No, Leah! What are you doing?†and “Oh, no! Oh, no! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!†Cuevas reportedly cursed back at her, saying “Shut the f**k up!â€
That day was the last time Browne was heard or seen from again.
According to police, Cuevas murdered Browne during that dispute and then callously chopped up her body and disposed of the dismembered parts in Long Island. After Browne went missing on July 5, body parts were found and reported to police between the 8th and the 17th. A torso and legs were found in a parking lot; an arm was found on the front lawn of someone’s home; the head was found last and discovered outside someone’s home in Nassau County.
The torso had a tattoo on it that helped investigators identify the body as that of Browne. Once they were able to, they arrested Cuevas, and she was just charged with second-degree murder. She is currently being held without bail. Browne’s husband and some of her family flew from Guyana to see the woman who police claimed murdered their beloved Chinelle. Her husband, Dale Browne, told reporters that his wife worked hard so that they could all finally be reunited.
“This . . . is a story of persons wanting better for their family, which is the human story. We resolved together that we would make this sacrifice, as hard as it was to do this.â€
- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/451816/mother-four-murdered-landlord-body-parts-dismembered-around-town-200-rent/#sthash.4ylTTVuf.dpuf

The killer looks so creepy :wtf: I feel so bad for her husband and her four children who just recently moved to america for a better life and now their mother is killed. I can't imagine how horrible and depressed they must feel now :(

PdogtheDaibutsu

This is messed up. It sounds like it came straight from a horror movie too

Dayman

This whole story has been ****ed up from day one - it's vile and disgusting. The fact it happened all right here makes it that much more disturbing to me...

Alien Tulip

This whole story has been ****ed up from day one - it's vile and disgusting. The fact it happened all right here makes it that much more disturbing to me...

What's crazy is that last year something similar happened in the bronx where a kid murdered his mother and put her body parts inside a suitcase. 

Pandemiya

Disgusting. Let's see someone chop her body up and see how it feels?

****ing disgusting. I hope that b---h suffers for the rest of her life. :wtf:

somechick

eww I was in NYC during the time they were finding her body parts....but I didn't see anything on the news about it. Horrible thing to happen and glad they caught the person responsible.

Alien Tulip

Disgusting. Let's see someone chop her body up and see how it feels?

****ing disgusting. I hope that b---h suffers for the rest of her life. :wtf:

She's under solitary confinement due to her cell mates beating her up and threatening to murder her but I honestly don't think that's a good enough of a punishment. The lady killed a mother of four, let the lady get beaten up in jail for doing such a disgusting crime.

Pandemiya

She's under solitary confinement due to her cell mates beating her up and threatening to murder her but I honestly don't think that's a good enough of a punishment. The lady killed a mother of four, let the lady get beaten up in jail for doing such a disgusting crime.

How can someone be so unhuman and vile to take away a mother from her children? 

I hope that b---h gets murdered in jail. 

monsterdreams

Disgusting woman

Disgusting crime

Makes me feel ill to know that this happened

Can't imagine what the family are going through

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Stuff

I don't want to excuse the act AT ALL (frankly, I'd love to strike Leah with a baseball bat a few times), but I feel Chinelle was a real b---h. Again, what happened to her was horrific :wtf: not trying to excuse that. Her kids  :cry: f*ck

A few years back (two or three years, still in the back of my mind), here where I lived, different place but same city, this Latin lady who owned/was manager of a laundry place was killed (slit throat) by a black man because of an apparent argument between her and the black man's girlfriend/wife/idk. Her life was ended that simply. She had a daughter that I used to go to the same middle school as, not friends though. The daughter had also lost her father before, I don't remember that story, but I think it was a murder as well. Honestly, I was devastated by that for a while. I had met the lady in the laundry place a few times and she was so nice. My little sister, who was like 3 or 4 at the time, had a conversation with the lady about her short shorts, she was so happy after talking to her. :cry: I would never have compassion for anyone who murders like this. 

RebeldeFaith

This made me cry actually. Is so sad how a person with dreams and hopes, not only for her but for her family, got killed in such a horrible way. And for what? For 200 f*cking dollars? This world is a mess. Anyone can't be safe anywhere.  :(

I guess this count as a signature, right?

FameHungry

That is truly terrifying. How does someone do that to a person? How f*cking vile do you have to be to commit such a horrendous crime?  :eww:  :omg:  :wtf: