Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Ambrosia
1 hour ago, Jase said:

I was thinking along similar lines.  Yeah, you're really bad ass right now, but whatcha gonna do when Negan finds out?!  :stalkga:

Bases on those reactions, I don't know if I'll be able to take it.  Maybe people will film their reactions like for GoT, Red Wedding.  :toofunny:  I BARELY came back from that, not to mention my precious Oberyn getting squashed like a bug.  Now, I have to contend with these antics?  :grr:

58 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I hope Carol won't turn into another Morgan

I don't know... Carol was never a favorite of mine, but I like where they went with the whole killing Walkers verses killing people.  I like that she is reflecting on what she's done and I think the rosary beads were more than just a "tool" to help an escape.  I think she's starting to realize, as the world slowly gets back on its feet, that there will be some reckoning for everyone - no matter how "necessary" the killing may have been at the time. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miker

I think Carol is a Psycho and on her way to be a genuine serial killer type. When her hands were secured she knew she was helpless and her inner emotions came out. Maybe she was hearing voices on being the good person and the reason for the tears. Her instincts were to find a way to escape and when she did the only thing on her mind was to kill her enemy. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in split personality roles in the future. The acting nonetheless was excellent.

Negan was implied as being all of them (saviors).  This group has likely been brainwashed into protecting their leader at all costs. They will accept death on his behalf if they can. It's just my perspective on this.   

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia
4 minutes ago, Miker said:

I think Carol is a Psycho and on her way to be a genuine serial killer type. When her hands were secured she knew she was helpless and her inner emotions came out. Maybe she was hearing voices on being the good person and the reason for the tears. Her instincts were to find a way to escape and when she did the only thing on her mind was to kill her enemy. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in split personality roles in the future. The acting nonetheless was excellent.

Negan was implied as being all of them (saviors).  This group has likely been brainwashed into protecting their leader at all costs. They will accept death on his behalf if they can. It's just my perspective on this.   

Interesting ideas.  I thought the acting was top-notch also and notice it has been getting better in that area.  I never thought of this show as acting-driven, but lately it's really pleasantly surprised me.

I wondered too about them saying they are all Negan and it's only made me more curious about this terrorizing villain.  It briefly reminded me of Star Trek:  TNG and the Borg characters, like a collective mind.

Miker
1 minute ago, Ambrosia said:

Interesting ideas.  I thought the acting was top-notch also and notice it has been getting better in that area.  I never thought of this show as acting-driven, but lately it's really pleasantly surprised me.

I wondered too about them saying they are all Negan and it's only made me more curious about this terrorizing villain.  It briefly reminded me of Star Trek:  TNG and the Borg characters, like a collective mind.

It's the all for one and one for all concept. Negan should be an interesting character .....is he God, Leader, Friend, Provider, Dictator or all of the above....We shall see and enjoy. 

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia
3 minutes ago, Miker said:

It's the all for one and one for all concept. Negan should be an interesting character .....is he God, Leader, Friend, Provider, Dictator or all of the above....We shall see and enjoy. 

Not sure about the "enjoy" part.  LOL

martinismiley.gif

Miker
2 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

Not sure about the "enjoy" part.  LOL

martinismiley.gif

A drink or two won't hurt........:)

tumblr_n1ecxyp1Tc1to6q1go1_250_zpso3pqdi

Mars..........or bust!

Jase

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/16/rumored-the-walking-dead-finale-song-might-offer-clues-on-who-di/

A new rumor has spawned regarding the finale and it has to do with a song which will allegedly play to cap of the sixth season. It's called "This Ain't The End," originally performed by Mara Lavelle. Naturally, fans started digging for clues when they found this out as many suspect Negan's introduction will be the concluding moments of episode 16.

There are a couple of ways this song is being analyzed.

The first is that Emily Kinney will make a reappearance as Beth during a hallucination of Daryl Dixon's as an invitation to join him in the after life. Now, that makes very little sense. Sure, they were friendly, but if we're basing that on the fact that Emily Kinney appeared on set this season, it would make much more sense for her to be singing Maggie into the great beyond.

The other theory, of course, circles Glenn. They're finding the lyrics, "We are family," and "Our legacy will never die," to be in reference to his unborn baby. 

There is always the possibility that both of these theories are wrong and this song will not actually be the one which plays during the finale at all but we'll have to wait until April 3 to find out. There are still two episodes remaining before the finale, anyway. Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl have to make it that far before we can assume Negan kills any of them, in the first place.

:udidnt: I HIGHLY doubt it's going to be Maggie. Yes, the comments from the cast members about the finale are pretty horrific...but brutally baseball batting a pregnant woman to death? I don't think they'd go there.

"One theory pegs Rick as Glenn's killer. He is put into a situation where he is forced to kill the dad-to-be or see his entire group slaughtered, only to ultimately do so and have Maggie killed, as well. Now, that's dark."

^ I AM SCREAMING. Can you f'n imagine?

Ambrosia

If Negan doesn't show up until the final minutes of the season finale, then nobody will die yet.  :huh:

They would save the slaughter for S7 and make us all sick from worry for 6 months, wouldn't they?

Jase
2 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

If Negan doesn't show up until the final minutes of the season finale, then nobody will die yet.  :huh:

They would save the slaughter for S7 and make us all sick from worry for 6 months, wouldn't they?

Nah, remember all of the quotes from the cast :p I think he'll appear mid-way through the episode and the death will happen at the end. Maybe it'll be Judith who meets her demise? :udidnt:

Ambrosia
2 minutes ago, Jase said:

Nah, remember all of the quotes from the cast :p I think he'll appear mid-way through the episode and the death will happen at the end. Maybe it'll be Judith who meets her demise? :udidnt:

Oh, that's right.  I already blanked it out.  lol

Better not be sweet Judith, little ass-kicker.  That would be about as bad as killing Maggie, nah worse.

Jase
1 minute ago, Ambrosia said:

Oh, that's right.  I already blanked it out.  lol

Better not be sweet Judith, little ass-kicker.  That would be about as bad as killing Maggie.

I hope it's Eugene because he pisses me off but those cast quotes...it's obviously somebody the audience holds in high regard. Ugh, I know it's not for another couple of weeks but my anxiety about what happens is pretty much at an all-time high. I really shouldn't get so emotionally invested in a damn tv show :smh:

Ambrosia
Just now, Jase said:

I hope it's Eugene because he pisses me off but those cast quotes...it's obviously somebody the audience holds in high regard. Ugh, I know it's not for another couple of weeks but my anxiety about what happens is pretty much at an all-time high. I really shouldn't get so emotionally invested in a damn tv show :smh:

I know what you mean.   I have a feeling it will be Glenn, but that just may be because of what's already been said about the comics.  They wouldn't kill off the stars, ergo, Rick and Daryl.  The thing is, we don't know if someone is killed there at their compound, or if they are followed back to Alexandria - which opens up more possibilities. 

Sister

It could be Daryl, just because he is a much loved character and they like to see us squirm and have a fit until they come back from the long break.

Ambrosia, please survive this:hug:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Jase
5 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I know what you mean.   I have a feeling it will be Glenn, but that just may be because of what's already been said about the comics.  They wouldn't kill off the stars, ergo, Rick and Daryl.  The thing is, we don't know if someone is killed there at their compound, or if they are followed back to Alexandria - which opens up more possibilities. 

I think my final prediction is Carol - even though I VERY much hope that I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, Sister said:

It could be Daryl, just because he is a much loved character and they like to see us squirm and have a fit until they come back from the long break.

Witnessing somebody so badass like Daryl endure such a horrific death would be absolutely awful to watch :giveup:

Ambrosia
2 minutes ago, Sister said:

Oh god.  :giveup:  They can do anything they want with him since he's not a comic book character, he's fresh meat.

Jesus help us all and I mean the Earthly one.  He won my heart in all of 5 minutes.  :wub:

Archived