Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

noooo whyyy. that was a suicide so i can only blame her. i kinda liked dawn aswell :crossed

did beth die in the comics? because if they did the same as with andrea.. :grr she had become my new fave. and yet they keep so many basic characters.

lmao that is your own fault for following them :rip

exactly this.

I think Beth doesn't even exist in the comics? Not sure :huh:

And NO ITS NOT :cryga: They should know that the other coast and UK fans will watch it 24 hours later. It's the OFFICIAL Facebook page, you don't expect to get spoiled :cryga:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

I'm not sad at all that Dawn of Grady was killed and am glad they didn't spend a lot of time on that storyline.  I was so confused by her; I don't know if it was character design or bad acting, but I never knew if she was supposed to a villain or someone who was just losing it.

Interesting foreshadowing... Dawn telling Beth that your people have to respect you or they won't be there to back you up.  Ironic telling Beth that; Dawn's people obviously had no respect, but Beth's group did have her back.

Anyway, has anyone ever mentioned the intro music?  It is perfect; it sounds like hopelessness with a sense of urgency.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

ryhanna

thats awful. why not just keep andrea she was clearly by far the best character. maybe laurie holden was a b---h on the set :manicure:

No, Laurie Holden is a total sweetheart. There are strong rumours that she was actually never meant to die, and the original ending of season 3 involved Andrea saving the people of Woodbury and bringing them to the prison to start a new life away from The Governor. 

Glen Mazzara - the show runner during season 2/3 - had something against Laurie, and decided towards the end of the season that he'd like to quit and take Laurie out with him, and wrote her a really awful death where Andrea was tied up, eaten alive by Milton, and put down by Tyreese and Sasha. They even shot that ending. Luckily, the new show runner, Scott Gimple, re-wrote the ending to what we have, but it was too late to re-write it completely so Andrea still had to die. 

That's just a rumour, but Laurie really seems like she doesn't like Glen Mazzara, so I'd be willing to bet that it's true. 

Robotboy

dawn was my favorite enemy. im not even sure she was, considering she killed off way worse people.

i hate how they killed beth like that she would never stab an armed cop with a scissor especially when her own people would be at risk aswell.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ambrosia

Oh, and, so glad to see Morgan again.  michael-jackson.gif  Hope he joins the group.

inuborg

Oh, and, so glad to see Morgan again.  michael-jackson.gif  Hope he joins the group.

Hopefully hes a bit more stable than the last time the group interacted with him lol 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Ambrosia

Hopefully hes a bit more stable than the last time the group interacted with him lol 

The group interacted with him?  All I remember is Rick with him two times - the first time at the very beginning, where he basically set up the show for us and the second time, he had lost his son too and he was a little unstable, but seems like he was surviving on his own, which would tear down anyone, being out there alone.  I liked the character and it seems like he's worked through whatever was going on earlier, granted we only saw a few minutes.

inuborg

The group interacted with him?  All I remember is Rick with him two times - the first time at the very beginning, where he basically set up the show for us and the second time, he had lost his son too and he was a little unstable, but seems like he was surviving on his own, which would tear down anyone, being out there alone.  I liked the character and it seems like he's worked through whatever was going on earlier, granted we only saw a few minutes.

Yeah, the second time, with Rick, Carl, and Michonne he seemed to snap out of it while talking to Rick, but we don't need any lose cannons in the group, that priest is already too fishy. But Morgan will be an asset as a trapper 

Ambrosia

Yeah, the second time, with Rick, Carl, and Michonne he seemed to snap out of it while talking to Rick, but we don't need any lose cannons in the group, that priest is already too fishy. But Morgan will be an asset as a trapper 

Ohh, that's right!!  I forgot about Carl and Michonne hanging back - I think those 2 went looking for a family photo that Carl wanted.  I remembered Rick and him because they were alone where he was hiding out. 

That priest.... he's awful.  I mean, the actor that plays him is doing a good job - he does make people dislike the character.  Why don't we stand as live bait right outside the door where walkers are clamoring to get out, then run back to the church, leading the walkers along the way to unsuspecting people and a baby.  Could that guy be anymore pathetic?

I still think he'd be way more interesting if we found out that note on the church was written pre-apocalypse and he's not really a priest at all, he's just wearing the real Father's clothes for "protection."  :omg: 

ryhanna

Morgan looks a bit more stable, just from what we've seen. It seems like Rick snapped him out of his hopelessness. He obviously now believes that he's worth something, or at least worth surviving. Otherwise he wouldn't be out there trying to find Rick. :)

inuborg

Ohh, that's right!!  I forgot about Carl and Michonne hanging back - I think those 2 went looking for a family photo that Carl wanted.  I remembered Rick and him because they were alone where he was hiding out. 

That priest.... he's awful.  I mean, the actor that plays him is doing a good job - he does make people dislike the character.  Why don't we stand as live bait right outside the door where walkers are clamoring to get out, then run back to the church, leading the walkers along the way to unsuspecting people and a baby.  Could that guy be anymore pathetic?

I still think he'd be way more interesting if we found out that note on the church was written pre-apocalypse and he's not really a priest at all, he's just wearing the real Father's clothes for "protection."  :omg:

Like I don't like that priest at ALL :wtf:

And you're right about Beth being her own demise...like you would think seeing your sister again and being with the group again would be worth more than stabbing that psycho cop with the scrawniest weapon I've ever seen :rip: 

But i figured either Beth or Carol was gonna die, and I'm glad it wasn't Carol 

ryhanna

dawn was my favorite enemy. im not even sure she was, considering she killed off way worse people.

i hate how they killed beth like that she would never stab an armed cop with a scissor especially when her own people would be at risk aswell.

I think the idea behind Beth stabbing Dawn like that was that Beth wanted to be strong. She wanted to be like Maggie and Michonne, and she got kind of carried away and overconfident in how strong she actually was. That, and stabbing Dawn was an emotional decision. She didn't think it through. She was just full of rage at Dawn and wanted her dead, so she stabbed her without thinking of the chances of success or consequences. 

It kind of fits, in my opinion. Beth matured a lot in the back half of season 4/early season 5, but let's not forget that this is the same girl who would hang pretty, colourful drawings and spend time writing in her diary not too long ago. 

the-walking-dead-season-4-beth.jpg

Although she grew up a lot recently, Beth was still quite immature. It's pretty believable that her youth and inexperience would get the better of her. It's sad that such a mistake cost Beth her life though. 

• 1 month later...

Bumping the thread because a new trailer for the Mid-Season was posted!! :party:

It's not much but here it is!

http://youtu.be/Pv4-F6Q-1FQ

Bumping the thread because a new trailer for the Mid-Season was posted!! :party:

It's not much but here it is!

http://youtu.be/Pv4-F6Q-1FQ

I like the trailer, but I wish it actually had story bits like the season 5 trailer.

Maybe a story trailer will be released closer to Feb.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I like the trailer, but I wish it actually had story bits like the season 5 trailer.

Maybe a story trailer will be released closer to Feb.

Agreed! Less than a month :giveup:

Archived