that just might be the most god damn stupid name for a genre I've ever heard of
Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

it's pop guys, one of her poppiest songs ever

Err... :wtf:

I think it's like... Artpop? Like it is kinda too softish and stuff to be electropop and not enough electro elements... Nor pop.

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

AbuHassan1992

Err... :wtf:

I think it's like... ARTPOP? Like it is kinda too softish and stuff to be electropop and not enough electro elements... Nor pop.

nope it's electropop

Tropico

nope it's electropop

Why do you say that? You know it seems like you just state something as fact when we're all discussing it, and you bring no reasoning. :later:

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

I would say it is electropop, which is also known as synthpop (which suits it better to be honest, when I think of electropop I think of some terrible thingsĀ  :toofunny:Ā Ā ). It is not the most typical fast paced electropop, but it is focused around a set of leading synths - which is the definition of the genre.Ā 

Princess Die

its IDM. intelligent dance music.

Do they have ARTPOP cds up there inside your own ass? :lmao:

:hug:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ā¤

aaronyoji

that just might be the most god damn stupid name for a genre I've ever heard of

uh can you not be a huge b---h to everyone thinking you know so much more about music. who the hell do you think u are? you've really done your part to go around to every individual post and start arguments with people. congratz youre a twat.Ā 

AbuHassan1992

uh can you not be a huge b---h to everyone thinking you know so much more about music. who the hell do you think u are? you've really done your part to go around to every individual post and start arguments with people. congratz youre a twat.Ā 

I'm not saying I know anything about music, I'm just saying that the term "Inteligent" dance music sounds dumb af

Archived