Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Seeing all these little monsters complaining makes me know why I hate the ARTPOP Era

i know i mean there is so much "omg so lazy","this changes everything" kind of coments i mean thats part of stage is there just to look good she was doing nothing with it so why would there make it too complicated to carry around i mean its so much easier this way xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Alijandro

I thought this was common knowledge?? 

Its one thing to start dissembling things as soon as the show finished, but something as major as deflating a major show piece while the outro is still playing is kind of surprising. I would even go as far to say that it is actually bad show. Imagine them ripping down the BTWB castle before people even left. 

imperdibles12.jpg

omg :rip:

Guess we know why Gaga doesn't do anything on it like a second floor or something :derpga:

:emma:

nikola

No I didn't mean it changes the show lmao I meant that it looks so good as if it is a solid! I just assumed it was solid since her BTWB stage was as big as it was :toofunny:

well she didnt mean to do anything special with it so why make it solid and make it heavier and to complicated to carry around i mean this way its just more eassy to carry around

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RodeckDanny

What's the problem with it? It's the most practical way to do it and it still slays. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Rivington St

I think it's made with the same material of the inflatable flowers during Venus performance.

Computer

:omg: I thought it was solid/plaster. How do they even create such a shaped balloon???

imperdibles12.jpg

:sharon: :lmao:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

scheiBist

The BTWB castle looked too big and overworked for what they had intended for it. This shows me that Gaga has learned a lot from the last tour. It's not always about the theatrics, but the connection she makes with the audience.

Not even the BTWB castle was "100%" "SOLID" haha,  a lot were like just "Painted Canvas" 

But this...hum... "Castle" (??????? :toofunny:  :toofunny: ) Is so... "NOTHING" there HAHA... I Wished she did anything like the "city scene" of Monster Ball... That would be more "RAVE"...

Archived