💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

mcphee

I was actually really not a fan of the stage before I found out it was actually a balloon. I thought it looked really cheap, like polystyrene or something idk  :huh: . Discovering it was a balloon changed my opinion for the better though, I really love it now.  :yes:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of you who are all like "SHE'S RUINING THE ILLUSION. SHE'S NOT THE GAGA I USED TO KNOW ANYMORE BY DOING THIS", really need to calm down. It's called striking the stage. Once the concert is done, the stage crew has a certain time frame to disassemble the stage before the next event moves in…and so they can go home earlier. The reason why the inflatable structure goes first is probably because it's the easiest to remove.

There are probably many reasons why the structure is inflatable. It saves money, it's easy to set up and take down, and it provides a more seamless area to project on than any hard material would.

So to all of you who are calling it cheap, you also need to calm down because if it saves money, makes everyone's lives easier, and illuminates better than a physical structure, of course the management's gonna go with it. There's no negatives whatsoever.

And besides, most of you didn't even know it was inflatable, so that further proves my point of it looking good. So get over it.

Zsolti

:noparty:  :toofunny:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

Here's a photo of the stage for the ARTPOP Ball 2.0. Looks amazing!!!

abt2.jpg

Also these will be given as a gift to those who go to M&G.

[warning]lady-gaga-blow-up1.jpg[/warning]

:rofl:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Here's a photo of the stage for the ARTPOP Ball 2.0. Looks amazing!!!

abt2.jpg

Also these will be given as a gift to those who go to M&G.

[warning]lady-gaga-blow-up1.jpg[/warning]

tumblr_n8xig4C3yO1tpmgf1o1_400.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

creeves

I can't believe you ****ers are still talking about this  :toofunny:  This stage is cool. It's different.

And also, a giant, custom built inflatable is ANYTHING but cheap. 

DeleteMyAccount

I can't believe you ****ers are still talking about this  :toofunny:  This stage is cool. It's different.

I think some people might think it's a bit of a downgrade from the BTWB.  Tbh it is; however, I really do love the artRave stage.  And it's not like anyone can do anything about it...

hijadeputa

:toofloppy:  :rip:

well as long as it looks good irl when im at the concert im good

that budget tho

:awkney:

:smh:

You guys have meltdowns over the most stupid things, does this change anything? The stage is still good.

Ronk

Probably even more expensive than the stages made of other materials.  It's both beautiful and practical, and not cheap.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived