💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

Wow like, calm down people!

You didn't even knew it was inflated before you saw this video...

It doesn't mean a thing or change anything....it's just inflated for the show, so the stage crew can transform it easier to the trucks and from venue and venue...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it cheapens it really, it just makes it easier to transport it from one venue to another.

nikola

Im the only one who think that's really cool? The only thing that disappoints me is, since it's only ballon, they could totally make the thing bigger, and 1way more crazy, with other parts!

well you see if she makes it bigger i think that she would need to move screen or completly remove it 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LibraLove

PREACH. I guess the minority that complains haven't see the artRave. :rofl:

This is commonly typical in this fanbase. Some people think they have a right to judge, even when they're not attempting to go to the show. Go to the show, and then you're allowed your opinion is all I have to say. Otherwise, zip it and let us who actually WENT enjoy it and the memories. I know I will! I was floored by the show, on different levels, the two separate times I went (Atlanta & Chicago). I would go again if I could and have no problem with that! It was a fantastic experience on par with the Monster Ball (never got to go to the BTWBall :cry: ).

well you see if she makes it bigger i think that she would need to move screen or completly remove it 

Oh no, there's plenty of room between the castle and the screen. lol. PLENTY. Heck, she could even make it AND the screen bigger. Which I would love to see!

nikola

This is commonly typical in this fanbase. Some people think they have a right to judge, even when they're not attempting to go to the show. Go to the show, and then you're allowed your opinion is all I have to say. Otherwise, zip it and let us who actually WENT enjoy it and the memories. I know I will! I was floored by the show, on different levels, the two separate times I went (Atlanta & Chicago). I would go again if I could and have no problem with that! It was a fantastic experience on par with the Monster Ball (never got to go to the BTWBall :cry: ).

Oh no, there's plenty of room between the castle and the screen. lol. PLENTY. Heck, she could even make it AND the screen bigger. Which I would love to see!

oh i didnt realise that i tought that screen is bigger xDD or closer to the castle

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The fact that almost everybody thought it was solid means that it's so well done

And it helps to transport it easily so  :shrug:

LibraLove

oh i didnt realise that i tought that screen is bigger xDD or closer to the castle

Personally, I think the screen should just go all the way to the floor, like the Monster Ball. Really the only thing that bothers me about it, but i'm still completely fine with the show. Much better then I expected seeing as how this album cycle has been nothing but bumps in the road for her.

NewYorkCity

Why are you complaining?

You are so annoying.

It is actually a great idea. Makes the same function and visually you can't barely notice it. It is eassier to build up and for transportation. Where's the problem?

Archived