đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

MANiCURE

I can't believe some of the comments on this thread. Come on guys, aint no little hole gonna affect that, it will be made to last, especially transportation in mind. 

Are some people here retarded or something? So what if it's inflatable :rip: gosh

Oh great, the R bomb again.  :crossed:

Some of you here seriously need to wash your mouths out. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatSLAYGUY

y'all are forgetting about the lucite stage that reaches out across the whole arena floor?  :later:

and besides I think it's cool how it's inflatable, I couldn't notice until now  

monsterdreams

Really?

Did not know that

Kinda funny though

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Wow. I didn't even know! That's an excellent idea! The stage still looks as great and effective as her other tours'.

HauntingHollow

Artrave is so cheap  :reductive:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I give credit to the Born This Way Ball castle where it's due, but I think the artRAVE stage is so much better.

It utilizes a mini castle, a backdrop, trap doors, segments of the stage that lift up, and catwalks that spread across the floor, allowing everyone to have an amazing view and a unique experience.

The Born This Way Ball had a castle, which was great, but was mainly impressive due to how it looked. Also the lighting at artRAVE is so much better and the performances in general are so much more exciting and inclusive of everyone in the arena.

This is coming from someone who has attended both.

PREACH. I guess the minority that complains haven't see the artRave. :rofl:

TraeumereiLPB

I don't see why this is a problem. It's a great idea and I would love to see her face if the castle deflated during the show :lmao:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

RBNLM

brilliantly ingenious and original. you guys know nothing about stage design, this is absolutely great. who would have ever thought? i'm studying stage design and such an idea like this should be rewarded. so shut up about how cheap tit is cause it's not that cheap as you think.

Archived