šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

Blake

I keep wondering what everyone sees in this era. Everything about it is pretty bad. This stage, the outfits, everything is just so bad. Her other tours were amazing. I don't get it. Guess it means whatever comes next has to be better than this. No offense to all of you who think everything she touches is gold.

Ā 

Sis this tour is actually pretty damn good so take a seat. :rip:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

That monstrosity didn't work wellĀ for aĀ stage show either...and it brokeĀ Gaga's hip and put her out of commission for months.

Ā 

This stage is 10x better than that mess! :)

I give credit to the Born This Way Ball castle where it's due, but I think the artRAVE stage is so much better.

It utilizes a mini castle, a backdrop, trap doors, segments of the stage that lift up, and catwalks that spread across the floor, allowing everyone to have an amazing view and a unique experience.

The Born This Way Ball had a castle, which was great, but was mainly impressive due to how it looked. Also the lighting at artRAVE is so much better and the performances in general are so much more exciting and inclusive of everyone in the arena.

This is coming from someone who has attended both.

MaMaMarryTheNight

I've been to BTWB and I have to say that u think the castle was kinda too much (still think I'm the only one who thinks this)

It looked cool tbh but it was just too much. Also, there weren't any background screens which was kinda boring.

Monsterballstage >>>>>>>>>>> artRAVE >>>>>>>> BTWB

Also artRAVE has the best seizure possibilities lol

āš”ļøšŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEšŸ’–āš”ļø

Kermit the frog

WHAT THE ****?? NOOOOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS SOLID WHATTTT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

What difference does it make? :smh:

lego

Why do people think this is cheap? She has many things inflatable on this tour stage, pop up flowers, dancers' outfits, octopus dress... she obviously wanted those, not because of low budget. :awkney:

Creation of those is art in itself, they are not cheap baloons.

FreePalestine

squeala

WHAT THE ****?? NOOOOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS SOLID WHATTTT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Ā 

How does it change anything?Ā  :rofl:

L E O

Im the only one who think that's really cool? The only thing that disappoints me is, since it's only ballon, they could totally make the thing bigger, and way more crazy, with other parts!

Justin Drew Bieber

Y'all didn't know this? It only takes 1 hour to set up the whole stage. Joya told me.

awww your profile pic :flutter:

Ā 

and i already knew that lol

iAstroLeo

Why does anyone care about this? It's just a prop to look pretty :lmao:

Fans must complain about everything :rip:

Didymus

Im the only one who think that's really cool? The only thing that disappoints me is, since it's only ballon, they could totally make the thing bigger, and way more crazy, with other parts!

Ā 

Thisssss

aaronyoji

i actually think this is very innovative and cool. better yet, gaga should show the castle inflating up in the intro to the concert, that might take a while but have the solid pieces there when the curtain falls, and then have the "Welcome to artrave" then when the beat drops have the castle grow bigger and BIGGER AND BIGGER! gaga take notes for artrave european facelift changes artrave act 2.Ā 

i agree. its innovative, crafty, and it still looks like a solid castle. she should move around in it, maybe wear the gareth pugh inflatable jacket to compliment it ugggh gaga whatr you doing use my ideas for fux sake....

Lawd. Wtf does it matter if it's inflatable or solid? It would look the same regardless. :walksaway:

Archived