💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

wtf she never actualy sad anything about catsel being solid so basicly you crated your own truth and lie so sorry

shut up im just overreacting on purpose :awkney:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

could you imagine if it deflated during the show... :rip:

Still woudnt care its just dare she doesnt do anything with it 

TimisaMonster

did you foget catwalks or insane light get your facts straight before you speak and also people at the show dont even care about castle thats there just for looks

Oh boy... The person who took me seriously and couldn't read sarcasm.... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

nikola

Oh boy... The person who took me seriously and couldn't read sarcasm.... :awkney:

well i am so sorry over here where i am is actualy 6 in the morning so my brain is not on the right palce

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

well i am so sorry over here where i am is actualy 6 in the morning so my brain is not on the right palce

No problem... Maybe get some rest :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DanielKCarey
I thought everyone knew this :megaflop: I don't see what the big deal is
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

nikola

No problem... Maybe get some rest :laughga:

well i was going to but i saw this thread and i just could not resis it xDD so here i am still reading comments on he

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DriverMonster

I keep wondering what everyone sees in this era. Everything about it is pretty bad. This stage, the outfits, everything is just so bad. Her other tours were amazing. I don't get it. Guess it means whatever comes next has to be better than this. No offense to all of you who think everything she touches is gold.

lol the btwball stage was on a WHOLE different level already and now its even more

Whispering

The Born This Way Ball was also a facade for the most part. Also the artRAVE does have catwalks across the entire floor, so...

That monstrosity didn't work well for a stage show either...and it broke Gaga's hip and put her out of commission for months.

This stage is 10x better than that mess! :)

This makes me love it, it's so different.

I can;t believe people are b---hing about it though, it's a fresh new idea. It doesn't mean that she is being 'cheap'... some of your comments really just show that your appreciation for Gaga is all about money and sales. 

artRaver

Some of comments in this thread.. :awkney:

Just because it's an inflatable stage doesn't make this tour "cheap" or "bad". Yes, the BTWB stage was amazing but it was too big and wasn't utilized properly since you literally had to climb/run to get to different places hence the broken hip situation.

More doesn't always mean good and less doesn't always mean bad.  :roll:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived