💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE LA Night #1: My Experience

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

Now you understand why I keep adding shows right? :P

Glad you had a great time. It was my second GA and stood in a different spot, so got a different perspective (well from as much as my short ass could see over all the tall people in GA :dies: ).

The show is high energy and it does seem to move very quickly. Even though I've been to a few shows, I always find myself going "oh, we're up to Bad Romance already?" (more because I'm having such a good time, I don't want it to be almost over) but I think the length of the show is OK.

Now you've experienced one Gaga show, you have to go to more (next tour of course). :)

I can totally see why you do that. At first I was like "I know it's Gaga and she's amazing, but I'd get bored"

HELL NO. I need to see that at least 2 more times :cry: I was so sad that I couldn't go to night #2. I wish I had money to fly to Phoenix, Vegas, SLC or Denver to see another show. 

How was your experience in Downtown L.A? 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somechick

Oh please.

Being in the arena for a few minutes during their set with a dead crowd was enough for me. I did NOT need to see that live tbh. :smh:

I saw them twice (Dallas and LA). I had a seat in Dallas and while CP are energetic, I didn't get up and dance. In LA I had no choice since I had GA and wanted the good spot, but at the end, they try to get everyone to do the "jumping" part of one of their songs, so one of the guys i met in line and I were trying to do it. It was funny. :) But yeah, twice is definitely enough.

somechick

I can totally see why you do that. At first I was like "I know it's Gaga and she's amazing, but I'd get bored"

HELL NO. I need to see that at least 2 more times :cry: I was so sad that I couldn't go to night #2. I wish I had money to fly to Phoenix, Vegas, SLC or Denver to see another show. 

How was your experience in Downtown L.A? 

Right. I mean I was only going to a couple at first, but then I just kinda kept adding shows...I mean since Uncasville and MSG I have probably added 5-6 more shows. I'm actually about to add another show (Dublin). :redface: It's nice to mix up where you're sitting and/or standing in GA too to get a different perspective. It's interesting, because I was kinda dreading my seats in Vegas - I thought they'd be really sh*tty but actually, of the 3 shows I've had seats at so far I liked Vegas the most. I was further back there but you get such a great overall view of the show and the lighting - it's so pretty. OK, you aren't go close to her but meh I have GA for that. ;)

lol Oh, I've been to downtown LA before. ;) Actually have been to Staples Center before for the NHL in 2011. And I stayed down there overnight at the Marriott - not the one opposite the center but it was on like 3rd st or something from memory. hehe

But queueing was quite fun. We had really nice people around us, so we got to talk all day. Plus thankfully in the morning there was some cloud cover so I didn't get burnt to a crisp until like 4pm when there was no more shade. haha I think I'm gonna be in trouble next tour because I have friend all over the US now who I'll wanna go to shows with. :dies:

Jewels n Drugs

Yes, in Vegas she did it too. :) When she sang it in LA, I joked to one of the guys I met in the line "OK Whitney". ;)

It was so beautiful tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Arturo

Right. I mean I was only going to a couple at first, but then I just kinda kept adding shows...I mean since Uncasville and MSG I have probably added 5-6 more shows. I'm actually about to add another show (Dublin). :redface: It's nice to mix up where you're sitting and/or standing in GA too to get a different perspective. It's interesting, because I was kinda dreading my seats in Vegas - I thought they'd be really sh*tty but actually, of the 3 shows I've had seats at so far I liked Vegas the most. I was further back there but you get such a great overall view of the show and the lighting - it's so pretty. OK, you aren't go close to her but meh I have GA for that. ;)

lol Oh, I've been to downtown LA before. ;) Actually have been to Staples Center before for the NHL in 2011. And I stayed down there overnight at the Marriott - not the one opposite the center but it was on like 3rd st or something from memory. hehe

But queueing was quite fun. We had really nice people around us, so we got to talk all day. Plus thankfully in the morning there was some cloud cover so I didn't get burnt to a crisp until like 4pm when there was no more shade. haha I think I'm gonna be in trouble next tour because I have friend all over the US now who I'll wanna go to shows with. :dies:

Oh, that's cool! Although Gaga would be the ultimate reason to travel to other cities, I think it'd just be interesting to experience being in another city and seeing the show in another arena. I had NEVER been inside Staples before. 

somechick

Oh, that's cool! Although Gaga would be the ultimate reason to travel to other cities, I think it'd just be interesting to experience being in another city and seeing the show in another arena. I had NEVER been inside Staples before. 

haha well i'm seeing the inside of alot of arena's I've never been to before! I'd only been to MSG and Staples Center in the US before and funnily enough, in Australia, I've only ever been in Rod Laver Arena (Melb) - none of the other 3 venues (I would have been to the Perth one if they hadn't pulled down Burswood Dome though)! And yeah, Birmingham and Dublin will be new cities for me. I haven;t been to either, although I've been to the UK loads of times, but never to Birmingham. I'm excited about going to Dublin too. :D

Archived