💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New video stills from the Artsims edition of #VENUS

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

elijahfan

TEABAG HA

I'd actually love that :oops:

Sorry if I came across as rude, but I think you shouldn't pass something as original when it clearly isn't, that's all. It wouldn't be of any help to just stand by it and not speak my mind, imo... But once again, I admire the technique. Now, I'm more curious about all the things you could do with these tools and YOUR creativity :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hecturr

Oh Gosh, I'm so hurt  :roll:

Not my problem if people here can't take a critic. I'm not going to say something's fantastic and original when I actually think it is not. Wanna come at me for this? Well, as you want. Not sure I'm the only rude one on here then.

Unfortunately for you blood-thirsty betches, I remain unimpressed :lana:

Fortunately we remain classy and don't talk down on somebody's work. :) 

elijahfan

Fortunately we remain classy and don't talk down on somebody's work. :)

Being a hypocrite is sure a good way to help him improve. :applause:

Hecturr

Being a hypocrite is sure a good way to help him improve. :applause:

better than being rude and arrogant :)

elijahfan

better than being rude and arrogant :)

You guys really do have a limited threshold when it comes to rudeness.... I've simply stated my honest opinion. If you guys can't stand the heat, don't post your work on here and ask for opinions. At least, I'm not calling people names unfoundedly. Have a great night.

BillieGOAT

Who said I wasn't cool?  :toofunny: I admire the work, but it's just a rip off. And that's just stating a fact.

You just sound very disrespectful talking about something someone worked very hard on.

LaMaisonGaga

Y'all stop fighting in my thread :lmao: mess

lamaisongaga.com

LORD GAGA

Oh Gosh, I'm so hurt  :roll:

Not my problem if people here can't take a critic. I'm not going to say something's fantastic and original when I actually think it is not. Wanna come at me for this? Well, as you want. Not sure I'm the only rude one on here then.

Unfortunately for you blood-thirsty betches, I remain unimpressed :lana:

:awkney:

I can be critical without being rude or arrogant...

You however... well... we all know how that went :laughga:

For example i find your profile photo reductive and regressive i feel it is inspired by previous gaga work and you should be ashamed of yourself for imitating the one and only Lady Gaga. 

See... see how rude/stupid/unhelpful/unnecessary that comes across?

TEABAG HA

INCINERATE HA!!!

WhiteStripes

how do people even make this stuff? It seems so hard to create.

Your work is really beautiful!

LaMaisonGaga

how do people even make this stuff? It seems so hard to create.

Your work is really beautiful!

Thanks so much! :hug:

lamaisongaga.com

elijahfan

:awkney:

I can be critical without being rude or arrogant...

You however... well... we all know how that went :laughga:

For example i find your profile photo reductive and regressive i feel it is inspired by previous gaga work and you should be ashamed of yourself for imitating the one and only Lady Gaga. 

See... see how rude/stupid/unhelpful/unnecessary that comes across?

INCINERATE HA!!!

Ok... So people think it's incredibly rude from me to denounce a blatant rip off, and yet, it's ok to ask for me to be incinirated... Ok, I think I'm really done with some of you guys. Looking for drama when there is none.

LORD GAGA

Ok... So people think it's incredibly rude from me to denounce a blatant rip off, and yet, it's ok to ask for me to be incinirated... Ok, I think I'm really done with some of you guys. Looking for drama when there is none.

lol the 'incinerate ha' was obvious sarcasm... your rudeness regarding the oPs work however was not.

LaMaisonGaga

The thing is....how is it a ripoff when I'm remaking a scene from Brooke Candy for my Venus musi cvideo? I said many times before that my video will be influenced by Steven Klein's work and you calling my work a "blatant ripoff" IS honestly cruel and not respecting
lamaisongaga.com

Archived