Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

Featured Posts

Gagaloo92

I apologize but it's just these brutes are not just terrorizing Westerners but Middle Easterners as well and this is how I feel they should be stopped. Negotiation won't work with them and the only way to fight them is with brute force. I'm sorry if I offended you.

While what, killing hundreds of thousands if not millions in the process? Arguing we should nuke them is as extreme as their own methods of trying to control people. Not justifiable at all.

Besides the US is not the only country partaking in the airstrikes. Many mideast countries are as well as the UK and now even Australia and Turkey.

With these new countries now in the involvement there's sure to be more progress, especially in Iraq.

The problem is these are only short-term and the extremists are in it for the long haul. Which is why we need more effective strikes, but certainly not as extreme as what you're suggesting.

Ursula Buffay

Exactly. Obama's missile strikes aren't being really effective as I and many others wanted them to be. Grow some balls and don't hold back. That is the only way they will learn. Truman had a similar situation and his decision helped put an end to WWII and if that decision hadn't been made, months and maybe even years of fighting would continue. You cannot hold back when facing horrible monsters such as these people. Fight fire with water and douse these punks to oblivion with a freaking hurricane of relentlessness.

MTE.

It's like, we saw it coming since 2001 that next world war is against extremists. Why are they still waiting? And watching them kill US/UE civilians and they go "We are dignified by what happened....". Well if you're dignified, then pull yourself together and fight them goddammit.

Nein

This is scary :ohno:

Btw, can any mod change the title to "IS Terrorism Discussion" since they have been renamed to Islamic State :sweat:

AquaFire Witch

I see only two solutions to end this.

Either we use all of the power we have a literally blow them off of the map. And sorry I know many are against this, but EVIL must be fought this way. They aren't willing to sit down and have a chat with us about the situation.

Or we just completely BAN all travel to to those countries. I am sure the latter would never happen, but I guess just warn our good people that if they are willing to die or be kidnapped by radicals then it's a risk they will have to take. :/ It's really sad but I don't think Obama will do much.  

I hope the next president has a better plan.

Ambrosia

Since this hasn't been posted in since October 26th, I'll unpin for now.  Hopefully, it won't need pinned again.  :(

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Faysalaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G4nUFfvR9A&list=UUwnKziETDbHJtx78nIkfYug