• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

I thought the fact of the AIDS researchers was fake  :eek:

It was confirmed that there were 6 AIDS researchers instead of 100

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Levine

this tweet is a MESS! it sounds like she only gives a **** about those "volunteers", and not about the other victims of this tragedy...

Yes.

The mistake was innocent, but the fact that she only mentionted some people pissed me off. She really is dumb and annoying.

_

The AIDS researchers were like 6-7 tho, not 100. 

Silver Keith

Katy probably got mixed up as she has UNICEF at the front of her mind, being a Goodwill Ambassador for the organisation.

mother theresa

monsterdreams

She should've mentioned all the victims

Just because the other victims aren't aids researchers doesn't mean they are less significant

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

SlaeUrAnus

I dislike her, but I feel sorry for her in this case. 

In my messy era.

Laceface

this tweet is a MESS! it sounds like she only gives a **** about those "volunteers", and not about the other victims of this tragedy...

It certainly comes across that way yeah

One Five Ten

It was confirmed that there were 6 AIDS researchers instead of 100

The International Aids Society (IAS) claimed there were 108 victims of MH17 headed to an International AIDS Conference in Melbourne, Australia. 

Source: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/559651/20140720/mh17-malaysia-airlines-melbourne-aids-hiv.htm

Welcome to 2 days ago :party:

Sorry, don't blame me :toofunny: The article that I saw had just been posted. Besides, the tweet was only posted about 36 hours ago, so it's not that late.

MonsterOfSpain

It was just a mistake, she was sending her condolences and it's awful that people would bandwagon to hate on her based on that.

Mr Ricky

What kind of mess lol. 

This is not something you could mistake for since it's world news. Besides that, why only praying for those that were UNICEF Volunteers and even if she has meant 100, there were more than 100 passengers on the flight. So this makes no excuse for it to be "nice and kind". She could have just mentioned all of them. Ignorant. 

tumblr_n45l9occea1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Crossfit

honest mistake but still a mistake that looks bad, just mentioning 1/3 of the victims and getting them wrong, just looks wrong

The International Aids Society (IAS) claimed there were 108 victims of MH17 headed to an International AIDS Conference in Melbourne, Australia. 

Source: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/559651/20140720/mh17-malaysia-airlines-melbourne-aids-hiv.htm

Sorry, don't blame me :toofunny: The article that I saw had just been posted. Besides, the tweet was only posted about 36 hours ago, so it's not that late.

yeah but i read earlier on another post by someone, that while all of those 108 were going to the conference, only 6 were researchers, the rest were just attending the conference

Archived