💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

. Awesome :excited2: Are you from Croatia?

probably he is because there is some croationa languge up there xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you sure this wasn't sent to someone who buys a lot of her music?

yeah i dont think that this would've been sent to every single Amazon customer, just the ones that have bought her music from there :sweat:  its still great promo though cause people who may have only bought one of her albums will see it :)

Jesse Pinkman

yeah i dont think that this would've been sent to every single Amazon customer, just the ones that have bought her music from there :sweat: its still great promo though cause people who may have only bought one of her albums will see it :)

Maybe someone's grandma who bought something Gaga related for their grandchild will see Tony Bennett and pre order it :laughga:

It's science, bitch

. Rujan obvioulsy :)

are you from croatia

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Gagaloo911

Bobby is doing a good job :party:

More like Live Nation is doing a good job cause all this promo started after Bobby and Gaga signed with them but Bobby's part of that so I guess by extension then lol

Maybe someone's grandma who bought something Gaga related for their grandchild will see Tony Bennett and pre order it :laughga:

:hehe:  then she will fall in love with gaga and buy ARTPOP and btw

NewYorkCity

I got it too and yeah, it is an amazing promo since even if only people who have bought previously her music or something related to her will get it. Imagine the potential... everyone who has bought a copy of some previous album or even maybe some posters or merch to gift to some friend, related person... it is genious :legend:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived