Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Most of you saying the song is boring probably aren't interested in paying attention the the instrumental. It's not the song's problem, it's yours.

I don't expect people who love a completely different style of music to care about the trumpet solo or what they did with the arrangement, but lets not blame your disinterest on the song's quality, okay?

Gagas curse is that she became famous in a genre where the only thing anyone cares about is having a catchy hook. Pop songs can be ba--l as long as people can "pop their ***".

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

I like this better than the first one :party: Is this an original or a cover? :)

All the songs on C2C are covers. :) Gaga wrote one original song for it, Paradise, but Tony said a couple weeks ago that no original songs made the album and they wanted to sing the great American classics. c: Still crossing my fingers hard and hoping that Paradise is released as a bonus track or B-side though :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

VasilisVas

Amazing vocals and singing... as always

But the song is soooo boring

I think it's boring too. Maybe it's because we aren't jazz fans (at least I'm not). As much as I loved The Lady is a Tramp, I don't think I'll care for any songs on this album. Jazz just isn't my cup of tea. Only thing I like about these jazz songs is Gaga's amazing vocals. 

LStephens11

How amazing. I am so happy right now, completely beyond thrilled to be a Lady Gaga fan right now. This is such an exciting time for us, Monsters. Her voice is on a level that is unmatchable by anyone else in the game and her artistry continues to blow me away.

#PreOrderCHEEKtoCHEEKTonyGaga

#CHEEKtoCHEEKSEPTEMBER23

Lion Heart

Its on Youtube now :party: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvux1RN4rM

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

britneylopez99

(My grandfather can hardly remember what he had for breakfast but he remembered the release date for this album after I made him watch the Today Show when we were on vacation lol)

YAAAASSS STAN GRANDPA

SpaceAce

Gagas curse is that she became famous in a genre where the only thing anyone cares about is having a catchy hook. Pop songs can be ba--l as long as people can "pop their ***".

Exactly. And It's killing me how so many are convinced there's autotune in this song. They probably haven't heard music without it for so long and don't realize there's vocalists who can do things with their voices that most popular artists can't.

Tropico

not your cup of tea.

I suppose so. :noparty:

The sad thing is... When I heard about the album I wasn't interested at all but then I liked Anything Goes so much and now... Disappointed. :noparty:

Hoping there's more songs like Anything Goes with a jazz party vibe instead of this on the album. :ohno:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Antichrist

Those covers are so messy :smh: The song is nice, but I'm not a huge fan of jazz anyways so I don't care too much.

Giskardsb and Mick DRAGGING these children maDE my day :lmao:

Anyway, this song gets better with each listen. God I love her vocals. The song is just too short for me to have my fill of those vocals :giveup:

AJH219

Perfect as always! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album, way to go Gaga and Tony! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived