šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

Not sure about this one. On one hand, her singing technique is outstanding, she has rly mastered the art of singing, but it just doesn't go well with this song. She's way too loud and it sounds like she's too low for this song.

Also, it's funny how her and tonny's voices don't match at all :smh:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE the vocals!!

... I'm sensing a bit of FameGa in the first part?? It's thick like her voice used to sound on live performances during TF era.

I immediately thought the same!

:cryga:

Come on folks it's genuinely my birthday today LOL

Blank Space

Not sure about this one. On one hand, her singing technique is outstanding, she has rly mastered the art of singing, but it just doesn't go well with this song. She's way too loud and it sounds like she's too low for this song.

Also, it's funny how her and tonny's voices don't match at all :smh:

This,pretty much

glad some members can admit to the auto tune use

Ā 

the others can stay delusional all they want lolĀ 

there's no autotune :lmao: Ā 

0:26 the auto tune :rip:

i can sing that without autotune :lmao: it's not autotune Ā :smh:Ā 

can't stand that ~jazz accent~ she feels she must do to sing that. that's not the kind of jazz i like. it feels very stilted, put on, middle of the road. i know it has Ā its place... but not in my library. i think if she set out to do this project alone, aĀ just gaga and the piano sort of thing, it'd be far less contrived sounding.Ā 

wahkeenasitka

I think Gaga is going to eventually have to learn how to sing with more subtlety. I think she's an amazing vocalist, but it's almost like she's too self-consciously focusing on her showmanship in the recording.. I want her to sing more softly, rather than belting..Ā 

One Five Ten

WARNING: Please DO NOT POST download links here except the one on iTunes. GagaDaily strongly does NOT SUPPORT illegal downloading or any form of piracy. Hoping for everyone's cooperation.

Ā 

I know the OP didn't post this (and sorry for giving you the notification) but I hate this tbh. This is a fan site that supports her music. We wouldn't be here if we didn't support her. Stopping downloading is just so some of the mods can get closer to Gaga when they get the chance and we get left in the dust. Idk how Gaga would feel about this anyway.

Ā 

I don't believe in the purchase of singles on iTunes forĀ any artist, but especially for this album.

Why? Because I'm planning on buying a physical copy of the album on release day. I don't see the point in stopping fans from posting download links when they're already paying for the album. It's punishing the fans.

Ā 

I will abide by the rules because it's a privately operated site, but I (or others) don't have to be happy about it.

Just my opinionĀ  :)

Ā 

ON TOPIC: The song is absolutely incredible. I can't wait for the album to serve me some jazz realness.

StarryNight

I honestly don't like jazz music at all, so I really don't know what to say

Ā 

cute song I guess :emma:

Tommy Monster

I just so dislike her voice in all these jazz songs.... :shrug: I can't help it... She was great in Lady is a tramp, but these two songs from the album.... I don't know

NewYorkCity

I know the OP didn't post this (and sorry for giving you the notification) but I hate this tbh. This is a fan site that supports her music. We wouldn't be here if we didn't support her. Stopping downloading is just so some of the mods can get closer to Gaga when they get the chance and we get left in the dust. Idk how Gaga would feel about this anyway.

Ā 

I don't believe in the purchase of singles on iTunes forĀ any artist, but especially for this album.

Why? Because I'm planning on buying a physical copy of the album on release day. I don't see the point in stopping fans from posting download links when they're already paying for the album. It's punishing the fans.

Ā 

I will abide by the rules because it's a privately operated site, but I (or others) don't have to be happy about it.

Ā 

ON TOPIC: The song is absolutely incredible. I can't wait for the album to serve me some jazz realness.

Agree.

I am not going to buy anything from itunes since I'll be getting TWO (standar and deluxe) copies of this album, and even 3 if there's a vinyl.

So.

if you have a dl please pm me lol.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ikr there is no itunes chart in my country there are no album shopsĀ 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived