giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

but this is coming from the gaga who just said last week

"I will never use auto tune ever again" 

& the same gaga who's making jazz records .. not pop electro songs.. 

Um... you do realize it takes months to make an album? You just don't **** it out one day.

What she said last week can very easily apply to everything that point on, but cannot apply to something already having been made.

Blue Jeans

he didn't use autotune :fail:

I'm a producer and i know autotune pretty well, and there wasn't any in the part mentionned by Troy :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

GagaXCupcakke

Gaga sounds great like usual.  Tony saying "Gaga" made me smile.  I like the instrumental section better than the Anything Goes one.  It was interesting, I might actually buy the album, I was on the fence.  

Lover her singing, really caught me by surprise. The only thing that puts me off with this kind of music (especially with Tony) is the repetitive nature of the songs; they all follow the same kind of structure; if anyone did this in a pop record it would be dragged to hell.

Babba the Hutt

I'm in love.

About this whole auto-tune drama, I don't quite hear it... She just has a good range but we're not used to hear it in this kind of performances.

And EVEN if she did use auto-tune here (and she's done it before, don't say it like it's a new thing), if you like the song, then what's the big deal?

No need for this kind of unnecessary arguments. And if you hated it, oh well.  :ohwell:

CannaeDrive

This is not oversung at all...her voice is perfect!!! And chilll

I like what she can do with her voice, and I love the organ, reminds me of the legendary Jimmy Smith.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ryhanna

Only thing that bothers me is that I have a little bit of trouble understanding her in this song. Other than that, I completely love it. 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived