💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Not a fan of her voice tbh :/ she's doing something weird with it again. Like in Anything Goes she was yelling which was okay, because it fit the song, but this is weird.

I wish she'd sung them more like Lady is a Tramp :emma:

Or maybe it's her actual voice and you're just used to hearing the voice she uses in pop songs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

glad some people can admit to the auto tune use

the others can stay delusional all they want lol 

not delusional.  Gaga is completely capable of making that slide and it's common in jazz vocals to start a tad flat and move up like that.  it's not auto tuned.

Desperado

Or maybe it's her actual voice and you're just used to hearing the voice she uses in pop songs

yes

not delusional.  Gaga is completely capable of making that slide and it's common in jazz vocals to start a tad flat and move up like that.  it's not auto tuned.

no point in arguing about it 

We can just wait for a live performance 

Desperado

why is people talking about auto tune in this song? lmfao like ARTPOP is full of it and all of her past records 

hughdancy

Or maybe she's doing something unusual with her voice :awkney:

I know what she sounds like, I've heard her live.

Gaga Ate My Ass

I already downloaded the song and pre ordered album! Cant wait until september. This album is definitely going to slay :giveup:

Rudz Xinc

Not a fan of her voice tbh :/ she's doing something weird with it again. Like in Anything Goes she was yelling which was okay, because it fit the song, but this is weird.

I wish she'd sung them more like Lady is a Tramp :emma:

I kinda feel the same, I love Lady is a Tramp

in ICGYABL her vocal feels heavy

not in the entire song tho, just some parts

They might grow on me

Look at those clowns

why is people talking about auto tune in this song? lmfao like ARTPOP is full of it and all of her past records 

but this is coming from the gaga who just said last week

"I will never use auto tune ever again" 

& the same gaga who's making jazz records .. not pop electro songs.. 

giskardsb

no point in arguing about it 

We can just wait for a live performance 

whatever.  They don't auto tune live in the studio it's post process... do you really think they would leave that obvious of a gap when there would be no reason to?

And nobody uses auto tune on jazz albums.  It's basically against the rules when vocal free expression is the rule and vocalists can actually sing.  Gaga is trying to get credibility for her voice, not give people ammo against her.  

It's unlikely she's sing the same way every time live, so that won't prove anything.

I actually prefer Gaga's "thicker" vocals on these songs of TLIAT.... I thought she played that one a little too straight forward.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived