💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Tim McGraw slaps woman after she touches him inappropriately

No Angel

Featured Posts

No Angel

His body guards pushed me onto the road when I was minding my own business walking through New York and he ****ing laughed at me.

Seriously....? :wtf:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordDisick

say whatever you want, but that slap was unnecessary 

let the security do their job

Batwings

His body guards pushed me onto the road when I was minding my own business walking through New York and he ****ing laughed at me.

What!?! Really!?!  :wtf:

Brooklyn Nights
Seriously....? :wtf:
seriously... I was trying to get past the crowd cause they were taking up most of the side walk as I was coming out of the Nintendo store. When I went to talk past the body guards told me to walk around the other side and when I did they pushed me over into the road. And as if that wasn't enough, they picked me up and took my back pack and shopping bags and took all my stuff out of them and then I got scanned with the wand before I could get past. It was ridiculous

No Angel

seriously... I was trying to get past the crowd cause they were taking up most of the side walk as I was coming out of the Nintendo store. When I went to talk past the body guards told me to walk around the other side and when I did they pushed me over into the road. And as if that wasn't enough, they picked me up and took my back pack and shopping bags and took all my stuff out of them and then I got scanned with the wand before I could get past. It was ridiculous

Okay... now that's just ridiculous. It's not like he's the president or something. Wtf.

Helix

The slap was unnecessary IMO... It looks like he got her off of him when he swatted her arms so there was no need to go back and slap her...

And also, ya when females are inappropriately touched it IS made a big deal, and it's not when guys are, and that's wrong because you shouldn't be touching anyone inappropriately but that doesn't mean you should be mocking Feminism :smh:

ItsTommyBitch

Damn... I'm not sure as a professional i would EVER slap anyone :udidnt: Pushing her away wasnt enough? When I say this I dont care about male vs female as much as just... taking the high road? Like, he WENT for that slap it wasnt a reactionary "hey, you touched me" it was a push off, then go back and smack her in the face afterwards. I guess its conflicting. Guys are more likely to be aggressive and Im sure some female popstar has smacked a handsy guy b4 and it was warrented because #stigma

In an ideal world there would be an equal amount of stigma to slapping anyone, but there isnt.

But I don't blame her. Thirst does crazy things to people :hor:

He's incredibly hot too so.. :heat:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I support equality so if he felt intimated then he was allowed to slap. Anyway it was just light one so whatever

thatfoxyfeeling

The slap wasn't warranted, he should have just moved her hand away and got security to remove her.

he made a big deal about it tbh

the slap was unnecessary

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

No Angel

I suppose I can add this to my fourth successful thread count. Success/Flop thread ratio starting to even out.

Keep it going. I want to hear your thoughts. :hor:

MESS

Not gonna judge anyone: she touched his junk, he slapped her probably as an involuntary reaction in an affect state (idk). My mom did the same when I accidentally hit her with my elbow, she didn't mean to do it, it was just a reflex.

But he went for it as you can see. idk idk If it was intentional though :wtf:

Disregard

This same thing happened like 4 or 5 years ago and Faith went bat**** on the girl. It doesn't matter who you are, nobody has the right to grope you. But like, you employ bodyguards to deal with these problems so that you don't react in a way that turns into into a legal liability.

i don't know ha

but what kind of mess

she came for the music, not the slapping

and he came for the music, not the grabbing

edit: just watched the video. wish she would have slapped him back. what an arse

Ladey Gagz

Honestly, she did touch his junk. She overstepped HER boundaries. If someone touched Gaga's pussay or tits and she didn't like it, and she slapped a male fan. People would be like ooooo that's okay. But when a man does it and defends himself then he's looked at like an abuser. He's also MARRIED. 

she just touched his leg tho :huh: i dont get it

Archived