Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades the VMAs via tweet; brags the MV views of Roar

Haus

Featured Posts

does she hate Dark Horse that much?

I know the video is stupid but the song slays

anyway Roar didn't deserve a nomination imo, the video is not unique or amazing or anything, same with the song

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one that loves the Roar music video? It was obviously meant to be cheesy. Very Flintstone-esque. :laughga:

lego

This is her main problem she can only count on NUMBERS, no quality in everything that she does, only sales, views, or followers.

Never read something interesting about her for things like voice, art, talent or performances.

You are so right.

FreePalestine

actually it's not agains gaga, it's against people reaction here. if it was gaga who said that people here would say yassss gaga tell dem but because it's katy, it's not ok and she's pretentious

Because Katy has two nominations whereas GaGa has ZERO :deadbanana: we would be so happy if GaGa had TWO nominations. 

codymonster

Don't worry Katy. If there was a "Best Video for Children Under the Age of 9" category, you woulda slayed :bunny:

Don't worry Katy. If there was a "Best Video for Children Under the Age of 9" you woulda slayed :bunny:

:haha:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Roar was one of the biggest hits of 2013, selling over 10 million copies WW. Its Youtube views match up perfectly with the success it attained. Roar didn't need any help in becoming more popular. I try to stay away from the deluded theories passed around by pressed fans that can't accept that a certain song or artist is just simply massive.

You seem to think I'm accusing strictly Katy. You can't deny the known fact that payola has a huge existence in the music industry...especially with the track record of the people who work alongside Katy.

Also...just because I don't want to try to prove my point without any backup:

1. Blurred Lines - 327,560,131 

2. Get Lucky - 82,002,632 + (187,613,394 audio)

3. Wake Me Up - 399,991,767

4. Let Her Go - 340,182,566

5. LaLaLa - 353,570,618

6. Roar - 569,488,569

I guess we'll just agree to disagree

Edit: And in all honesty, who wouldn't payola at that point?? ****, that's what's making them money I probably would too if I wanted my song to get big. It's a messed up industry, why do you think so many artists try to stray away from it.

Runway

Lady Gaga @ladygaga 2 hours ago

Where is the face palm emoji when u need it ðŸ½

ibxGQGrhn8Uosg.jpg

Filippo2192

The only VMA worthy video of hers from this era is 'Unconditionally' while 'Dark Horse' is quite horrible, if anything she should be angry for that. But to be honest I wouldn't have said anything since she got two nominations anyway

Vernier

If Gaga said anything like this :toofunny:

You know this thread would be like 40 pages now both on here and ATRL :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

chris777

Katy  :rip:

she got two noms. she should be pleased, especially when her videos this album era have been not so good

daviddarko

If Gaga said anything like this :toofunny:

Don't worry Katy. If there was a "Best Video for Children Under the Age of 9" category, you woulda slayed :bunny:

:lmao:

Tropico

Katy girl... You only had one good video this era. That was unconditionally! That's all! :manicure:

And she got 2 nominations... Be grateful Katy... Your Paula/AKA/Ma. I Am Mariah era is coming. :bunny:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived