Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My first production/beat 'Arcadia'

Voltaic

Featured Posts

I downloaded FL Studio after having the motivation and patience of creating music.

I started this one yesterday night! It's a bit basic tho it only lasts around 50 seconds  :emma: , but I like it!

http://soundcloud.com/frank_bass/frank-bass-arcadia-first-draft-1

Very Justice inspired

Great first draft! I;m not a huge fan of the tone you used though the dinging could be replaced with a cleaner sound....some parts where the beat is repeated are a little too repetitive...perhaps cut out a bar or two....the ending guitar part should be stronger and definitely sound more like a real guitar...overall I like it! it's fresh, can't wait to hear the final version!

Great first draft! I;m not a huge fan of the tone you used though the dinging could be replaced with a cleaner sound....some parts where the beat is repeated are a little too repetitive...perhaps cut out a bar or two....the ending guitar part should be stronger and definitely sound more like a real guitar...overall I like it! it's fresh, can't wait to hear the final version!

Thank you so much!! I'm not very good at selecting instruments, it's my first time doing something like this and FL studio is still so confusing to me, I'm a n00b but yeah, I hope with time everything will become better. My dream has always been to make an electronic album for myself! Yeah, I will probs do some cutting and better synth selections. Thanks for the feedback!

Archived