Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga song you found accidentally?

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amenART

i basicly knew her singles fashion speechless and monster till i got a pc (i got a pc during the edge of glory era :rip: )

oh, I only knew Love Game, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Telephone and the Edge of Glory, before I watched the applause mv in december and became a stan 

BillieGOAT

Just Dance :rip: then poker face.. and paparazzi.. and LoveGame .. then BR and then I was a rock solid stan

Monster... 

A group of girls in the anual school festival were doing a dance with that song (it was around the TFM era). In those times I was not a fan and I only knew her singles but I was like: Is this Gaga? I love it!

And then I overplayed it in my house  :emma:

Mariann

Basically most of the unreleased songs on YouTube. I had never heard about any of them before and couldn't believe it was really Gaga singing them.  :smh:

Michelle

Second time around

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Rivington St

I always had in my mind that the singles were the only songs singers had, so I searched on Ares to download illegally some Gaga's songs  :smh:  and I found one song called "Alejandro" (I think Telephone was the current single) and "Dance In The Dark", so I downloaded them and Dance In The Dark became my favorite Lady Gaga song, until Scheisse appeared.

Archived