💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gagz doesnt sing "TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT" live!

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Flawless

I don't even get why they do it, she can sing it live and has proven it multiple times. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Don't be rude.

Careful! Little fetuses will come for you, remember it's BACKING TRACK AND THE QUEEN ALWAYS SINGS LIVE!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111

FRANK1991

I don't see the problem, she's still singing live

I tell you when I was there at the show I didn't care it was just so much fun

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

StoneRiverEyes

She is quite clearly singing while trying to play with the little girl. And the mic was farther from her mouth when she was doing so at 1:05.  :fan:

RAMROD

unless you hear it live in person, it is not fair to judge based on youtube videos recorded with a smartphone aka non sufficient recording device.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrewStevens

The backing track is too loud but she is singing live. There's nothing to be disappointed about.

The backing track always sounds louder than the live vocals in this type of videos. The experience is totally different live.

Miel

From what I've seen from other videos and from what I've experienced myself in person, she does in fact sing it live. She even does the vocal run parts in a different manner than she has before the tour, and it sounds awesome.

That said, the chorus backing track is a bit much. In person, it's not too bad, and actually emphasizes her vocals, but on video, it's like you can't hear her at all.

It was cute of her to bring Ariana Grande on stage with her.

mess. I guess we're even.

:giveup:

3 points in and ready for more

Archived