πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gagz doesnt sing "TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT" live!

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

You seem like a Gaga hater looking at your recent threads. :excuseme:

Oops sorry I forgot I am not aloud to say anything slighlty negative about her or I'm not 100% little monster and a true fan :roll:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

her backing tracks are always ridiculously loud

Β 

not people getting angry at you yet agreeing with your point at the same time

Azor Ahai

no, just no. at 1:00 she is attempting to jump with the girl so she gets kind of far away from the mic and the backing vocals are heard the most, it's not like she's not singing it :)

I mean at 1:05 when she stands up and stops singing .

Weasel

I don't even get why they do it, she can sing it live and has proven it multiple times.Β 

monsterdreams

I like it live but that video makes it all better for me

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Houdini

Oops sorry I forgot I am not aloud to say anything slighlty negative about her or I'm not 100% little monster and a true fan :roll:

lol i feel you

Ronk

She sings everything. Β  The background track is important, such as to allow Gaga to instruct her guests.Β  She really does sing everything.Β Β  There are some close-ups here:Β  https://vimeo.com/100648495

I live outside the space time continuum.

PdogtheDaibutsu

She does, her vocals are paired with the backtrack. Sometimes the mic isn't very close to her so you don't hear as loudly. And yes she takes breaks occasionally. But what does it concern? If you don't think she can sing or hit the "tonight" part, go watch some of her acoustic versions.

MJHolland

All I need to know is that she CAN sing it live (which she definitely can -- watch the first performance of Gypsy she did in GermanyΒ  :legend: some of her best vocal performances ever!)

Then I don't really care if she uses a backing track when she dances and jumpsΒ  :shrug:

Careful! Little fetuses will come for you, remember it's BACKING TRACK AND THE QUEEN ALWAYS SINGS LIVE!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111

Β 

You just found the perfect name :omfgaga:Β 

Azor Ahai

She does, her vocals are paired with the backtrack. Sometimes the mic isn't very close to her so you don't hear as loudly. And yes she takes breaks occasionally. But what does it matter? If you don't think she can sing or hit the "tonight" part, go watch some of her acoustic versions.

I know she can do it I just wish she did it more .

LetsGetHigh

Did I say that? Now now, we don't want you hallucinating, go get your rest :hug:

Kermit the frog

Did I say that? Now now, we don't want you hallucinating, go get your rest :hug:

Β 

Don't be rude.

Archived