Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did I get terrible seats?

Spyro

Featured Posts

Arturo

I guess.  Oh well, I'm going and I'm pretty much there to listen to the music than see the performances.  We always got those big ass screens. :megaflop:

At least I know better the next time when I buy Katy Perry tix. :awesome:

Slay. And you have 2 different dates to pick from. Queen of high demand :cry:

Spyro

Slay. And you have 2 different dates to pick from. Queen of high demand :cry:

Oddly, I live in New Orleans and after Katy's done my date she heads to Houston with her high demand show.  

Why isn't Gaga touring in New Orleans?!  She came her during the Monster ball and recorded one of her most iconic Gagavisions here (the pizza one) and didn't come during the BTWB. :toofloppy:

Spyro the Dragon

Arturo

Oddly, I live in New Orleans and after Katy's done my date she heads to Houston with her high demand show.  

Why isn't Gaga touring in New Orleans?!  She came her during the Monster ball and recorded one of her most iconic Gagavisions here (the pizza one) and didn't come during the BTWB. :toofloppy:

Oh :toofloppy:

Yeah, I found it weird that she wasn't going there either. Sounds like an easy sell out.

isMusic

Sistern, I love you but these are, besides 431 and 405, are literally the worst seats.  :nooo:

I the same seats at one concert. It wasn't bad, really. I danced my ass off and had the time of my life. Don't worry about it, you'll have a blast.  :worship:

MANiCURE

I'd try and sell them initially, personally - BUT, I don't believe the view would be all that bad on this tour. 

TheQueen

You'll most likely see free seats in a less restricted area, just move there if after 3/4 songs there's noone sitting there!

tbh, not the best view but when the concert starts you can move down a section or two if there are open seats

Little Monster in Buffalo

Spyro

You'll most likely see free seats in a less restricted area, just move there if after 3/4 songs there's noone sitting there!

Is it possible I could move to another section like 120 or 121?

Spyro the Dragon

ElectricHaus

OVDrJAA.png

Buying concert tickets for the first time in a LOOOONG time, I didn't realize you could choose which section you could pick, never the less there was a map you could look at.

I think of all the sections, I got the worst one possible, and that's 124 above.

Did I get bad seats?  Will the view be terrible? :ohno:

AW monster, don't worry at all! These seats will be good. You won't be able to see everything that is happening on the screen. You might not be able to see her during some times when she is on the MainStage. But you will be able to see everything else fine! You will enjoy it I promise! Have fun!

TheQueen

Is it possible I could move to another section like 120 or 121?

Yeah once the show is a few songs in and if there's empty seats, barely anyone notices/cares

NewYorkCity

Mmmm I wouldn't call them TERRIBLE in thid case.

If this was TBTWB I would say you: sell them

But... since this your happens on the runways and the stage is not that big I think you'll be able to see a lot of it.

You'll have an amazing time anyway :hug:

I don't know why some people are saying they're bad. I've had the exact same seats which happen to be section 105 at my local arena as well (Rogers Arena in Vancouver) for 5 concerts (Britney's Circus Tour, Britney's Femme Fatale tour, The Monster Ball, The Born This Way Ball and Beyonce's Mrs. Carter tour) and the seats were amazing. I've been to over 30 concerts in the arena and have sat in multiple locations and those were by far the best seats I've sat in other than first and third row on the floor. It's nice also because the sections are elevated so you'll see everything perfectly.

With the artRave stage, you're obviously not going to be extremely close to her at all times, but no one is with a stage of that much space. Don't listen to anyone saying they're bad. They're amazing. I'd actually choose them over my GA tickets.

Archived