Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Did I get terrible seats?

Spyro

Featured Posts

Spyro

OVDrJAA.png

Buying concert tickets for the first time in a LOOOONG time, I didn't realize you could choose which section you could pick, never the less there was a map you could look at.

I think of all the sections, I got the worst one possible, and that's 124 above.

Did I get bad seats?  Will the view be terrible? :ohno:

Spyro the Dragon

Alijandro

For this tour behind stage probably wont be that bad. You may miss a few bits where the castle might get in the way (particularly when she is on the main stage) but everything on the runways will be fine :) 

you coulda chosen better but since she moves around  alot you'll still see here

concerts are more about the environment my dude you'll have an amazing time regardless

Spyro

For this tour behind stage probably wont be that bad. You may miss a few bits where the castle might get in the way (particularly when she is on the main stage) but everything on the runways will be fine :)

Augh!  Was afraid of this! :nooo:

Spyro the Dragon

Kenon Astro

Yuck that is the worst seat possible. WHY would you even??? You will miss all the intense epicness of the lighting which is amazing in full frontal view. But I'm sure you'll enjoy the concert :later:

Spyro

Yuck that is the worst seat possible. WHY would you even??? You will miss all the intense epicness of the lighting which is amazing in full frontal view. But I'm sure you'll enjoy the concert :later:

Buying concert tickets for the first time in a LOOOONG time, I didn't realize you could choose which section you could pick, never the less there was a map you could look at.

Spyro the Dragon

Arturo

Oh and that's the Toyota Center so you can't really choose where you want to sit since there's no interactive seat map.

It just gives you seats based on the price range you've chosen.

hpmcmill

Hmm, it will be a good time regardless but if I were in your position, I would sell mine on StubHub depending on when the show was and try to pick a new spot. 

ByeBye49

You get to see what happens behind the stage  :excited:

Sure, you won't see up close to her BUT you can always look at the screen that shows her up close!

You'll have a fantastic time, always look at the bright side  :megaflop:

Spyro

Oh and that's the Toyota Center so you can't really choose where you want to sit since there's no interactive seat map.

It just gives you seats based on the price range you've chosen.

They have an app called "Flash Seats".  They have a section on the app where you could buy tickets, and it gives you a list with the row, seat, section, price.  And you could pick which one you wanted..

Edit: I didn't know about the app until after I bought my ticket. :megaflop:

Spyro the Dragon

Arturo

They have an app called "Flashseats".  They have a section on the app where you could buy tickets, and it gives you a list with the row, seat, section, price.  And you could pick which one you wanted..

Oh you're right! Well the show is on Wednesday. Not sure if you're comfortable selling your tix on StubHub and then using that money to buy other tix but that's such a small timeframe.

Spyro

Oh you're right! Well the show is on Wednesday. Not sure if you're comfortable selling your tix on StubHub and then using that money to buy other tix but that's such a small timeframe.

I guess.  Oh well, I'm going and I'm pretty much there to listen to the music than see the performances.  We always got those big ass screens. :megaflop:

At least I know better the next time when I buy Katy Perry tix. :awesome:

Spyro the Dragon

Archived